If you woke up tomorrow without SA/SP, what would you do?

dpr

If you woke up tomorrow without SA/SP, what would you do?

How would you want your future to play out? Just curious.

I would like to someday take out a loan and open a music school in the city where I currently live, and then maybe buy a house further away from the city, like in the country somewhere so it's away from all the noise and people, and maybe have my girlfriend live there with me.

Of course, first I will need to grow a backbone so that I can actually deal with the fact that I would be a boss and have to tell my employees to do stuff and reprimand them if they don't, also deal with problems they have, deal with parents of students, deal with people who don't pay on time, etc. It makes my stomach go crazy just thinking about it! lol

_Brittany_

I would get a job, start college, make some friends, get a hot bf :p, hang out with my cousin more often, go out on the weekends, and ummmmm...party? lol. That's all I can think of right now.

Videotape

play soccer soccer soccer soccer soccer soccer soccer soccer soccer soccer soccer soccer soccer soccer soccer soccer soccer soccer soccer soccer soccer soccer soccer soccer/football soccer soccer soccer soccer soccer soccer soccer

yeah probably play soccer (i call it FOOTBALL but there's probably a lot of ignorant americans on this site 'whats football, ur talking about gridion right?'. NO. im talking about soccer. hope no americans were offended. (stupid americans) haha

recluse

I would jump around with joy.....I'd probably dance around naked in public with so much joy :lol:

recluse

Katex88x said:
tell people to f**k off more often..oh and louder! Go travelling around the world! :D

Ha ha :lol: Yeah! I have real problems being assertive so i would love to be able to do this to people who take advantage of my nature.

recluse

Maybe that's the difference between ''nice'' people and nasty people....The fact that we don't make our feelings heard :twisted:

Juiceh

I would become a model and move to L.A.! And actually go to class more often instead of skipping all the time.

I'd cry of joy for a few hours, then go to class. On the way there I'd chat up all the hot girls that I pass on the college campus and they'd all give me their numbers because of my charm and wit! Then in class I'd be makin everyone laugh and laugh the whole time. I'd make soo many friends over the years and eventually marry a playboy bunny :D

JonnyD

I don't know 8O
i'm trying to think of something i cant :cry:
it's the saddest thing i ever noticed, i don't want to live like this forever :(

dpr

JonnyD said:
I don't know 8O
i'm trying to think of something i cant :cry:
it's the saddest thing i ever noticed, i don't want to live like this forever :(

Well what would you most want to do in life that you haven't done yet, JonnyD? Maybe take a trip? Or say something to someone you've been wanting to say?

As for the rest of you, I think those are all really good dreams! I really hope they all come true for you guys and girls, one day.

dpr

recluse said:
Katex88x said:
tell people to f**k off more often..oh and louder! Go travelling around the world! :D

Ha ha :lol: Yeah! I have real problems being assertive so i would love to be able to do this to people who take advantage of my nature.

Yeah I still have a problem with this. But lately, I have gotten better at it and have actually told some people off who deserved it. The thing is though, I've found that it doesn't really make me feel better. I just get all worked up and angry and I keep feeling angry for the rest of the day.

I hate letting people off the hook when they deserve to be told off cuz it makes me feel like a doormat, but telling them off doesn't really help how I feel either. I just end up feeling mean and immature, thinking to myself that I could have handled the situation better. I wonder if anybody else ever feels like this.

Argamemnon

I would move to a big city, and find a job. I would marry the girl of my dreams whom I have rejected due to my extremely low self-esteem and self-hatred. I thought it would be better to reject her before she rejected me :(

Richey

i'd go and busk in the city some cover songs and my own stuff and i'd try to make new friends and live a more unpredictable lifestyle for sure

Hylke

Not much, even without SA I wouldn't have a clue where to begin at making friends.

sleepysparrow

I would go back to art school and spend more time on my work and maybe sell it, or I would be a photographer, or I would play guitar in a band, or solo, and finish writing my own songs. I would be an activist for human rights or an environmentalist - someone who travels everywhere working for the good of humanity. I would work with children or people with disabilities, or open up a shelter. Maybe I would be an oneirologist, or a scientist, I don't know! There's a million things i'm interested in but I lack motivation and confidence to do anything. I am also limited because I am too afraid of getting involved with people, that's why I feel guilt all the time because I could be doing so much more.

Acme

sleepysparrow said:
I would go back to art school and spend more time on my work and maybe sell it, or I would be a photographer, or I would play guitar in a band, or solo, and finish writing my own songs. I would be an activist for human rights or an environmentalist - someone who travels everywhere working for the good of humanity. I would work with children or people with disabilities, or open up a shelter. Maybe I would be an oneirologist, or a scientist, I don't know! There's a million things i'm interested in but I lack motivation and confidence to do anything. I am also limited because I am too afraid of getting involved with people, that's why I feel guilt all the time because I could be doing so much more.

Hey Sleepy. I can relate to what you're saying. I have the potential to be able to do a lot more but am limited due to my SA. I don't feel guilt about it though. This is not my fault (or yours). I didn't ask for this SA card - for me it was just dealt to me in this existence via bad genes.

BTW, I hope you finish / continue to write your own songs. I know I'd like to hear them. I couldn't make it without music. :D