If you had a chance to live anywhere in the world ...

AimeeSP

I'd love to move to Australia. I have some family out there but i don't know 'em, so that don't help haha. ::p:

At the same time though i'd miss the british humour and being on my home land! ::(: At the moment i really want to move to staffordshire where my Grandad and step nan live. They live in a lovely little villiage with lots of history and it's just ... lovely hehehe, and everyones really nice!

Apple Strudel

Erms wow! I like this topic...I am actually planning for migration in a few years time. Erms, but I have to take up some skilled certification before I can proceed with things...

I'd probably settle somewhere in New Zealand or Australia. My dad's gonna retire soon in some other country so well...I would like to be with him soon...but errr...he stated he doesn't want me there...

mrb

well im moving to ireland soon , in um hmm its complicated but in about 2 years time me and gf will have our own cottage , were we will have enough land to plant our own veg , have chickens in a run ill build it :) so no foxes can get into it ... 1 car in the contry in the middle of nowere :) not to far from her daughters ..... a simple life , what do i need or we need money for , yea i have it but ill give a lot of it to a trust fund for my daughters .. you know what im looking forward to it :) getting out of the rat race .........

Kat

Australia is fairly nice I would like to see Tasmania, and there are a few places I would like to visit like Alabama where my sweetie is from:), New Zealand, Rome and Ireland.

Island_chic

Canada. cause i love the place the scenery is amazing and Canadian people are almost as nice as irish people:D

canada.gif

Canada%20-%20Alberta%20-%20Moraine%20Lake.jpg

That is exactly where I want to live it is sooo beautiful there and i love nature. I've always dreamed of living somewhere beautiful.

anomicdeer

I'd live in England still in the countryside, i'd have my own farm full of every animal imagineable and as little contact with people as possible lol

Same here.

It doesn't have to be in England (yes I really want to visit that country),
as long as it's a really decent place with trees and good plants and animals.
Maybe live in a cottage or log home. Or a place that's really warm and isn't crowded (the countryside).

xxaimsxx

I would live in new york. Or have a villa abroad somewhere sunny where i could just go to the beach and lay in the sun all day. Read books, listen to music and be out in the fresh air and going shopping. Ah, thats my dream! Makes me happy just thinking about it.

Hopefully if i'm clever with my money in the future i could. :)

Jodie-Tyler

i still havent answered my own thread lol!! for me it would be in the UK because the weather suites me more then over here ! loooooooooooooove the cold :)!

I live in the UK, and I too LOVE the cold.
I prefer wrapping up in really soft clothes, then having to take layer after layer off cos it's so hot.

My dream has ALWAYS been to live in New Jersey, BUT work in New York. I stayed in NY for a little while for vacation, but found it a little too rough for every day life. But It's beauty always leaves my breathless.
And NJ is just outside of it, so I would love to live there and raise children, and be working in NYC.

mrb

iv changed my mind i want to live in the spw server , and control evreything ill be more powerfull than the web master and more powerfull than the mods , and oh boy what fun id have with all your avis :D:D:D:D

philly2bits

iv changed my mind i want to live in the spw server , and control evreything ill be more powerfull than the web master and more powerfull than the mods , and oh boy what fun id have with all your avis :D:D:D

I think servers are quite cramped places to live. ::p: