If you could live in any era/time period...

stephen

I don't know about living there permanently but I wouldn't mind going back to see people first come out of the trees. It would be cool to have some sort of time lapse view of human development.

Tiercel

Philadelphia, PA on July 2, 1776, to see just how big a deal that Declaration of Independence really was. Or maybe some medieval European setting.

But I've always thought it would be pretty cool to see some living dinosaurs, too.

I don't know. I'm open to anything, really.

worrywort

oh Cavalry, Jerulasem, 33AD, the day Jesus was crucified, definitely!....I'd love to find out what all the fuss is about!

either that or sometime when there were dinosaurs! that'd be cool!

Luke1993

I think either the crucifiction to see how it really went down, or the gunfight at the OK corral.

I'd love to have a chance at life in a hunter gatherer group in like the pleistoscene period or whatever its called. It's a society where people shared everything. they lived in harmony with nature and with each other. They lived in small groups so that means my SA wont be too much of a factor =). Plus you get to spear-hunt mammoths. how cool is that!

IAMN

I might be cheating, but I would say the furthest I could go into the future. I already know what happens in the past, but I want to know whether there is life elsewhere, the origins of the universe, of time, of interstellar travel... etc. I think knowledge about these things will give me a better understanding about myself.

Kiwong

I like it right now. I wish I was younger. I like the innovations in digital cameras and software. Garmin stopwatches. Some of the technology is great.

Annie93

I would love to have been around in the 80s. I love the music, movies and fashion. Probably my favorite decade.

Deco

I'd say from the late 70s to early 2000s. Imho, the best time of pop culture and there was a better balance between
technology and human interactions.

S_Spartan

I'd say from the late 70s to early 2000s. Imho, the best time of pop culture and there was a better balance between
technology and human interactions.

It really was better. The turning point was 9/11. America has never been the same since that day.

But even if 9/11 never happened it's true that technology is ruining human interaction.

I don't believe that the human mind is made for this much stimulation. So the effect is we now have more human interaction than ever but the overall quality goes way down because brains can't handle it.

Nothing like getting a barely intelligible text from a professional business owner. :thumbup: