If you could improve in one of these areas, which do you choose?

Nowascki

You can:

-Improve in social skills, get friends more easily, maybe even enter in a relationship more easily.

or

-Don't get nervous in any social event, or even things like a presentation or a work interview.

I know these two things are related, but for the sake of the thread let's say they don't. Which do you choose. Personally I think I would choose the second option, I wish I had more friends but get nervous and fell embarassed nearly any public place I go, is terrible.

xDreamseller

Option 1 for sure. You can avoid many social situations if you want, but there isn't really any avoiding not having a relationship. Also, if you had a lot of good friends, the social situations would probably be a lot easier to handle if you were there with plenty of people you feel comfortable talking to.

Dark angel

Number two. I can enjoy doing things that I like very much because of my fear of performing or working in front of others. I tend to do things wrong because I get so concentrated into saying to myself 'do it right, do it right' that I end up messing everything up. Same thing with interviews. I cant really show who I am.

Engulfed707

the second one. something tells me i could improve my socializing skills myself with enough hard work if i really wanted to.

Hoppy

2, I don't feel nervous around friends (maybe that is because I do not have any.)

Damn, that's a hard one.

I think option 2, because I am nervous in any kind of situation, so it would also solve problem nr 1.

Hahah:D

Phoenixx

Definitely number 2 for me. When I'm nervous, I can't function very well, my social skills become nonexistent and basically I just stutter and blush a lot and can barely form a sentence. When I'm calm though, my social skills are fine and I can talk with ease.