If you could have any superpower, what would it be?

Zaki

I'm stuck between two: telekinesis and invisibility. To have both at the same time would be crazy.

Kiwong

I'd like to time travel back to my twenties armed with the knowledge I have to see if I could bring about a different future outcome.

Kiwong

The ability to telepathically get discounts at the Woolies auto teller.
The ability to telekinetically dump all junk mail delivered into letter boxes back onto the lawns of letter box distributers with a flashing please recycle sign.
For my 3-headed hell dog ceberus to get the wind up the evangelists and salesmen who come knocking on my door, by barking at them.
The ability to make all those cars who fail to give way at roundabouts to break down or run out of petrol.

Last edited:

AGR

Magneto,Wolverine.

No but really,I would chose to make things clean just by thinking,turning old things into like when they were brand new,to not forget anything that I have ever learned would be a good one too.

Telekinesis, definitely.

I have like a million applications for it off the top of my head. A hundred million if it's the over powered kind.

..I day dream a lot.

Klonoa

Super Intelligence.

That way I'll be able to create technology and battle armors to compensate for everything else. And look snazzy.

1_kuuga.jpg

Griffin

Invulnerability. Immune to physical harm, including the aging process (although that might be stretching it a little).

MikeyC

Teleportation. It would completely heal my crippling fear of going places.
That would be good for you, although you'd have to be relaxed enough to use the teleportation device in the first place.

I would like it because it would mean not spending hours at airports and on planes. :D