If you could change your name... it would be??

grapevine

Alexandria :applause::bigsmile:

(because I used to watch a 90s show called 'Alex Mac' about a girl with powers and she was so cool lol

FriendlyShadow

My real name is Jamie, but I never actually cared for it to be honest Though if I could rename myself, I would pick names like either Ashley, Emily, Julia, ect.

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
There was a time when I would have said Vj (which is not my real name) as my online persona was the person I wanted to be, and for a long time felt more fitting to who I was.

I don't feel as strongly about that anymore as times (and myself) have changed, but I think I'd still like to change my name to that if I was pressed to do so. Vj in my mind, even if not in reality, is still a person who feels worth being.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
I despise my name. I like old fashion ones like Charlotte, Elizabeth or Rose.

I despise my middle name... f*ckin' hate it ! :thumbdown:

Don't know what I'd change my name to, if I could change it. :thinking: :idontknow:

lily

I run in fun runs under assumed names. Arthur Radley is one. I also ran as Jock Crawford.
i like your name, is this username your real name? lol, Ki and then Wong. i have two last names i could use or use my registered one which includes a middle name.

lily

:bigsmile:

Lucky his last name wasn't 'Head'..

Now that was funny. There was a psychologist who's name was a nice name but his nickname was d!ck and he told me 'i like to be informal' and i thought why? why don't you be professional since you know, y'know!! i don't know if he was trying to turn me on :bigsmile: :lol: