If today was your last day...

Bugs

By living your life like you do now, what would you regret the most if today was your last day?

hardy

good question...i would regret not having meditated(for being lazy) when i had time. Regret not having told my parents ,' Thank you'. Regret not having fixed up the relationships with a few good people.

Regret not having done enough for my parents, for whatever they have given me. I want to overcome my ignorance ...and be cordial and happy go lucky today.

Thank you for asking.

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
The amount of effort I put into myself and my life and the things in it. Not really having any focus, or any real passions or goals, not really caring enough.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Being too feart tae stand up fur maself. Lettin' people take advantage o' me.

Not huvin' the self-confidence tae dae somethin' I wanted, lettin' fear and anxiety define ma life and ma decisions.

I wouldnae huv let some many opportunities pass me by durin' ma school years (the potential tae further ma education; potential girlfriends etc.)

chibiXphantom

isolating myself and pushing everyone away. things ive said that have hurt people or my actions that i didnt realize hurt anyone till after the fact..
i

weberriver

That I didn't finish my research project. It's all that has been sustaining me for the past couple years -- it's become my purpose. Not getting to see it through would make me feel like the worst kind of failure.

Fighter86

If today was my last day it might not be such a bad thing after all. I don't see greater things happening or my life improving so if today was my last day, so be it.

Letting fear prevent me from doing what I want.

A variation of this I suppose would also be mine. My biggest regret would be never having an intimate moment of emotional connection with a girl (hug/kiss etc), or that moment when a couple laugh together embracing and are just, temporarily anyway, 'TRULY HAPPY'!

Roman Legion

I don't think so, (Assuming it is a mass extinction event.) I'd find comfort knowing I'd not outlive my family, because when they eventually die, that will be the begining of darkness in me that nobody has ever seen. and I fear that the most. I know my life is going to end and as an atheist I don't believe in an afterlife, but I live as much as a can right now, so no, I don't think I'd fear or regret anything i my life because most of what happens is and has always been out of my control. I think about what Kirk told Sybok..

I Need My Pain

*Note* This is back when Star Trek was REALLY Star Trek. That is all! *End Note*

abusing drugs. not living it up to the fullest in high school. treating my Ex badly. not having a real relationship with my dad (Rest in Paradise). disrespecting my parents.:kickingmyself: but i did learn alot from all those experiences and i think it will help me become better. So its 50 50 that i regret it.

OCDd

Never getting to taste Ben & Jerry's ice cream. ::(:

What?! thats terrible, they dont have that in Australia or something? i will overnight ship some in a cooler from the US if you want lol.

but to answer your question, not doing that much, wasting not using my imagination, its weird but not trying the weirdest things in life. the way i like to live is try as many things as you can before you die. not like drugs....like weird stuff like walking into a store and just buying a Barbe and a pack of coke and seeing what the cashier's reaction will be especially sense im a 15 year old guy. idk thats just me, im weird but thats nothing wrong with that. i would regret not doing that enough though, and not with that just with anything. i geuss i would regret not laughing enough either. :)

Last edited: