I wouldn't call it stalking

Luna1740

Hey, does anyone else out there frequent coffee shops/grocery stores/ etc... anywhere where there is someone of the opposite sex that you find attractive but never have the "balls" to have a real conversation with, you both just flirt with each other on an almost daily basis

Jake123

Banned
There's some really hot guy that works at the cafeteria in the pool I frequent... he's probably straight so I don't bother, but I always get excited when he hands me my pizza.

agoraphobickatie

i don't ever really run into the same people anywhere, but i like to scope out barnes & noble, 'cause there's usually cute guys there, haha!! that and a local restaurant where my friends and i play trivia/karaoke, there's usually hot guys there, too! lmao

rodinski

Stalking is the act of following someone or harassing their security in some means to provide intimidation. Are you following these chicks or just trying to put yourself in a public setting in hopes of interacting with people.

And nopezors. Tend not to do things like this.

Freeflex

I've never physically stalked anyone, however I'm ashamed to admit that I've e-stalked a guy I had a crush on once. :/ I used to read his Facebook/MySpace all the time and added his MSN and used to talk to him on that sometimes but never actually spoke to him in person despite the fact he was in my class at school. I realised my crush on him wasn't going anywhere, so I eventually admitted to him what I thought of him, of course it didn't work out, though he was nice about it.

My SA stopped me going up to him and trying to get to know him, which is a shame, because I actually got along with most of his friends, I just didn't know any of them on a semi-personal basis.

Kiwong

No. I avoid those situation as much as possible. I prevent all possible confusion that I am in any way interested.

Aussie_Lad

however I'm ashamed to admit that I've e-stalked a guy I had a crush on once. :/ I used to read his Facebook/MySpace all the time and added his MSN and used to talk to him on that sometimes but never actually spoke to him in person despite the fact he was in my class at school.

You shouldn't be ashamed. A lot of people e-stalk others on the social networking sites etc. It is a lot easier than stalking in real life.

McLeanJ08

Yes, I also do this also this. In school I always try to sit next to the girls I like, but I don't do or say anything though.

staticreflex

I don't really go that far, but I definitely get excited (emotionally ;) ) when I happen to run into someone on my currant crush list

dottie

no. if i see someone attractive my thoughts are:

1. there's no chance,
2. they probably have a ton of women (gross),
3. they are taken,
4. they are gay.

total optimist hehe

LazyHermitCrab

there's some cute nerds at the bookstore also at the gym but it's frusterating to know if the person is flirting back or what :/

rodinski

no. if i see someone attractive my thoughts are:

1. there's no chance,
2. they probably have a ton of women (gross),
3. they are taken,
4. they are gay.

total optimist hehe

female?

E-DATE, now. LETS GO.

male?

no homo.

R3X

lol i'm doing this to this one girl i like...it's not stalking,it's more like "getting opportunities as much as possible" to get closer to her...i've had some of those opportunities but well, i couldn't do nothing except just a smile/hi...::(: