I want to know ten things about you.

AtTheGates

Banned
Haha yeah, I think so.

when I was 18 I was hanging out with some people in a field. we were sitting in the car and saw some strange lights above the tree line that hovered off into the distance. we thought it was a plane but we didnt hear any sound coming from it so we were like wtf..it was completely silent....we never could figure out what it was.

all we could see was a series of three lights all lined up in a row moving together like they were connected or something...to this day I'v never seen anything else quite like it.

when I was 18 I was hanging out with some people in a field. we were sitting in the car and saw some strange lights above the tree line that hovered off into the distance we thought it was a plane but we didnt hear any sound coming from it so we were like wtf..it was completely silent....we never could figure out what it was.

all we could see was a series of three lights all lined up in a row moving together like they were connected or something...to this day I'v never seen anything else quite like it.

That's so awesome. I'm really interested in things that scare the shit out of me (aliens being one of them lol). When I visited my dad during the summer (he lived out in the desert, so there weren't really any street/city lights), we would lay in the bed of his truck and look up at the stars and we'd see all kinds of weird shit. My dad and sister would always try to freak me out because they're dicks lol.

Last night, though, my sister and I saw what looked like an orange star that made weird patterns when it moved and then slowly disappeared.

Stargirl

1. I love writing works of fiction, novels in particular :)
2. I'm artistic. I use colored pencils and digital media to draw.
3. I love dogs
4. I want to be an elementary teacher. Kindergarten or first grade would be ideal.
5. I love Dan from danisnotonfire on YouTube.
6. I love Thomas Sanders on Vine. I'm pretty sure he's my soulmate XD Ahh, celebrity crushes.
7. I'm intrigued by everything about Japan.
8. Yes, anime included.
9. I'm somehow a cashier of 2+ years.
10. I'm obsessive about planning, writing lists, and organizing things :) Oh, how I like and dislike this part of me though XD

Kiwong

I never expected to live until 50. I'm 53 this year.
I thought in the year 2000, I would be 38 and married with children.
I've never been in a relationship
I never thought I would have a mental illness. I've had one for over 15 years.
I never thought I'd live in a country town
I still don't call it home. I've lived here since 1997.
I still love life despite all the difficulty.
I wish I was born a bird and could fly away.
I am frightened by how powerful my irrational thoughts can be.
I am surprised how strong my rational mind can be to fight those irrational thoughts.

Annie93

10 things about me:

1. My family is the most important thing to me. I have the best family.
2. I love WWE. I have been a fan since I was six years old.
3. I am an animal lover. Dogs are my favorite animals and I have a cat.
4. I enjoy baking and cooking at home alot.
5. I am terrified of spiders.
6. I love listening to music. Some of my favorite music is The Cure, George Michael, 80s and 90s.
7. I enjoy going for walks and being outdoors.
8. My favorite foods are donuts and bacon.
9. My favorite color is pink.
10. My dream is one day be frontrow at Wrestlemania.

😅

1. I study history
2. I'm a vegetarian, I'm trying to eat vegan as much as I can but because I still live at home this doesn't always work out.
3. The biggest part of my spare time goes to music. I play guitar myself and try to write songs, and I listen a lot to music. Elliott Smith is the love of my life.
4. I'm bisexual
5. I suffer from maladaptive daydreaming disorder.
6. I quit smoking every day.
7. My dream is to play lead guitar in an indie rock band one day, or to be a writer, or both :)
8. Two weeks ago I went on a hitchhiking trip from Belgium to Switzerland with a friend. It was the best week of my life and my faith in humanity is restored.
9. Since I'm back from that trip I watch at least one Six Feet Under episode a day, I really love the series, now I'm about to watch episode 6 from season 2.
10. I'm counting the days until the new Joanna Newsom record comes out.

Last edited:

theoutsider

1. I have an extremely vivid imagination.
2. I love to write (goes with the imagination) and think I'm actually good enough to be published.
3. I love to drive
4. I love taking flights
5. I dislike nearly every place I've ever worked due to being in a field that doesn't really suit me.
6. I'm pretty good at picking stocks that pay off well but often too afraid to risk buying them.
7. I fantasize about helping people.
8. I like myself.
9. I'm extremely sensitive
10. I actually like some social situations like going out with co-workers....occasionally.

Bonus #11. Threads often die immediately after I comment in them.

Last edited:
1.) I'm very interested in Astrology.
2.) I'm emotionally psychic.
3.) I'd like to become an illustrator and concept designer one day.
4.) I'm halfway done writing a book (started it two years ago).
5.) I'm a Demisexual.
6.) I'm Straight Edge.
7.) I'm a huge fan of 90's Japanese Horror and have a collection.
8.) I don't know how to drive. (I have too much anxiety.)
9.) I would consider myself a Feminist.
10.) I dislike modern society.
Bonus#11.) I understand some basic Korean.
Bonus#12.) I'm a health nut 75% of the time.

Last edited:

shy-wolf

Bonus #11. Threads often die immediately after I comment in them.

Let me help ya revive this thing :bigsmile:

Greetings

1. I have a dream to become a screenwriter
  2. I adore basketball
  3. I love the world and different people in it
  4. Brunette girls catch my attention
  5. Social anxiety disturbs me to live a happier life
  6. I am awful at introducing myself :D
  7. No one laughs at me when trying to be funny
  8. I love my family
  9. Animals are so lovely to me
  10. I'm 50% optimistic and 50% realistic