I want someone to rescue me

DanFC

If your true love, that someone you can trust and completely devote yourself to (and him to you), is out there, than you need to stay strong and vigilant until you find each other. And not having an excuse of a boyfriend may help your chances :)

I know how you feel though. Sometimes you can just get so lonely, and you just plead that someone can save you from this. But like I said, if someone will, you need to stay strong until you meet them. Either way, it's probably a good thing to be strong for yourself, but I don't know much about that XD

If your boyfriend doesn't love you, you should think about why you still have a relationship with your bf. maybe it hurts, but You are searching for someone who truly appreciates you, and understands you in this fight. Right? There are so many boys in this world, who do respect the way you are. It's such a pity there's no Social Anxiety dating system, that would be a good match, a boyfriend who understands you totally huh, but keep your eyes open, look out for that guy you want to love. And do not depend on a guy who doesnt support you, you dont feel truly accepted by, but if this is just confusion, talk to him. Just talk to him about how you feel.
I don't know what situation you guys are in, so it's hard to give advice no offence here ok
But the most important thing is, to be strong on your feet and love yourself=)

fitftw

My ex and I weren't in love for 95% of our 6 months together. We split up January 4th of this year. I've been single since, haven't had any physical intimacy except twice with my roommate but that was strictly out of convenience and I made sure she knew that before we did it. Now I don't want that with her anymore.

You need to love yourself, bottom line. What makes you happy? What do you enjoy doing more than anything? Do that thing more often. Get your mind off of finding that prince on a white horse. It will only destroy you.

eggpod

Does your boyfriend know about your condition? If he does then maybe he is just not good for you. His attitude may only make you feel worse about yourself in the long run - perhaps it is time to make a clean break. It has to be better to be single than be with someone who brings you down.

eggpod

It makes me angry when blokes treat their girlfriends so badly. To ever have a girlfriend seems like an unreachable goal to me, and it's infuriating how people take others for granted like this.

Section_31

leave him hun, hes not worth it. And you deserve, and can do, so much better. Seriously.

I believe theres someone out there for everyone, and its just a matter of finding them. It may feel hopeless right now, but there will always be dark before the dawn. I know that sounds cliche, but on here we all care about you. Dont give up.

Section_31

It makes me angry when blokes treat their girlfriends so badly. To ever have a girlfriend seems like an unreachable goal to me, and it's infuriating how people take others for granted like this.

sorry, a little off topic, but egg your avatar is awsomesauce!

Luke1993

I thought your boyfriend ended the relationship? I could've sworn I read a topic about it (sorry if I'm wrong).

I think you must think about whether this relationship is worth it, for both your sakes! Most of us here want rescuing too (I sure as hell do!) we have all come here to be helped, and maybe to help each other too. Just remember that you are not alone!You will get through this I'm sure of that!

Liam17

I want someone to take me away from this life. My boyfriend doesn't love me, I don't know why I'm with him anymore. I guess I just feel like I need something to live for, even if he doesn't appreciate me. I just want someone to love. Who wants to spend time with me, who wipes my tears when I cry, and doesn't just walk out on me. Who I can trust. Who doesn't stand me up in the freezing cold, completely forgetting about me. I don't want to be hurt anymore. Just please, if you exist, help me. I can't do this on my own, not anymore.

Well katie you know i'm here for you like, i can't be physically unfortunately, but you know if you ever need to talk to someone i'm here :)

just wanna b normal

see girls just want a guy it dosent matter any guy. if thats the way you feel then you will never meet the right guy! ever hear the saying "choose your friends carefully" anyways everything you just describe that you wanted. thats me!:) but i would like that in return.

MsBuzzkillington

You should end the relationship. There is no reason why you should stay in a relationship that you aren't happy in.

Aren't you 16? You have so much more learning, so much more growing, and so much more loving to do. You are so young. There's still a bigger and brighter future out there for you. No use in wasting it with some dud who can't even treat you the way you deserve.

It may hurt now and it may feel like the world is crumbling all around you, but it will be all worth it in the end. One day you'll wake up and realize that it was all for the best. You will be much better for it.

Get rid of this dude, and go after what you deserve.

fitftw

Oh, you're 16? That's a tough time for girls. For me it was easy, I didn't need a girlfriend, just a computer and some promiscuous video websites ;] and videogames, that was my life in a nutshell.

Surprisingly enough (or not), 10 years later, nothing has changed except I moved out.

everyone feels this way

its easier to be rescued when you're a decent looking female as opposed to being a guy though. Men are supposed to be the providers and "rescuers"

so you're already one step ahead of most of us

:(

los77

i would definitely suggest breaking up with your boyfriend, sometimes if better to be alone than with someone that hurts you more... and what if someone has or takes in interest in you but gets discouraged by finding out you have a boyfriend.

philly2bits

Maybe you should take some time for yourself. Even though it may feel like the only solution, getting into/having a relationship with someone for the sole purpose of feeling better is the absolute worst thing you can do. To get the emotional support you describe, it's far better to get a pet. A relationship with another person requires work
and is not so simple as them "being there" for you.

everyone feels this way

its easier to be rescued when you're a decent looking female as opposed to being a guy though. Men are supposed to be the providers and "rescuers"

so you're already one step ahead of most of us

:(

What the man said...

ありがとう

Like everyone else, I think you should end the relationship if he's not making you happy. You'll learn to cope without him, besides you have plenty of time to find someone better. But being with him, you won't have the chance to meet that special guy.

before i was married, i sought the same.

relationships are heartbreaking, they tear you apart. you open yourself, who you are. to someone. other.

they see what you have so carefully protected, have hidden from the world. it is always a risk.

its the what if that keeps us going. what if it can be golden? it is work, and hurt. tears and pain.

the end is peace, love, and knowing that you have someone who takes in who you are and is able to love it.

hold on, hang in, do not end. keep going. there is a someone who will be excited to know you. to be with you. to love and hold and kiss you.

just know that you are waiting, and be okay with the wait. all the in between is practice. do you really want to be with this person for ever? can you see maturity later on in his heart? will he cherish you?

is he the only person out there? no, he is just another soul upon the earth. one of 6 billion.

love will find you. if you look in the right places, and can wait. can hold on.