I suck at life

EgoZero

I suck at life so much it's even hard to explain. I have SA, depression, HH, probably OCD, BBD and some other ****ed up problems. I've never fully achieved any of my goals, because I fail at most of the things no matter how hard I try. I also have no self-discipline, no self-confidence, no self-esteem. I mostly waste all of my time by doing nothing now. I'm a lame and weak person, I can't accept myself, I can't overcome myself, I can't leave my comfort zone, I can't change my way of thinking. My mind is ****ed up, I'm a clumsy loser, I'm not worth anything, I'm useless piece of shit, I hate myself. I can't enjoy anything anymore. I know that I'll never be happy and life is already over for me.
And as you can see I'm such a pathetic crybaby...

I feel the same way about myself. Take some comfort in the fact there are quite a few people here who understand what your talking about, because we feel the same way too.::(:

this_portrait

All I can really say is that I've been in your position multiple times, where I've felt worthless and like no one really gives a sh*t about me. Hope things start looking up for you.

Nack

Banned
What else is there to do? I mean we all fail at life and we want things, but those things are too hard to achieve... So what's next?

I suck at life so much it's even hard to explain. I have SA, depression, HH, probably OCD, BBD and some other ****ed up problems. I've never fully achieved any of my goals, because I fail at most of the things no matter how hard I try. I also have no self-discipline, no self-confidence, no self-esteem. I mostly waste all of my time by doing nothing now. I'm a lame and weak person, I can't accept myself, I can't overcome myself, I can't leave my comfort zone, I can't change my way of thinking. My mind is ****ed up, I'm a clumsy loser, I'm not worth anything, I'm useless piece of shit, I hate myself. I can't enjoy anything anymore. I know that I'll never be happy and life is already over for me.
And as you can see I'm such a pathetic crybaby...

the court trial is open, if you can't present a good case, then I think some reconsideration is in order, don't you?

Last edited by a moderator:

Remus

Staff member
edited out the caps lock

phobo is welcome to edit the caps out and type normally

206Raider

I know exactly how you feel the last 2 weeks I been trying hard again and no change has been amde at all I see no progress and now I'm back to feeling like I'm hopeless this shit sucks and it pisses me off, I'm tired of being depressed, I'm tired of not having a job, I'm tired of having no real friends anymore, I'm tried of myself and being anxious/nervous everytime I try to do something positive. I seriously just want this all to end becuase life is just too damn hard for me, the world wasn't meant for people like me it's too damn cold and when you've burned all your bridges with friends and your stuck on your own along with all the mental issues how the hell can you change? I can't push myself obviously I just fail and nobody is here to push me, I have absolutely no support.

Kathryn

I know EXACTLY how you feel, in fact, I can relate to 100% of what you just said, it's as if I had typed that paragraph myself. It seems rather funny that this should come from me, considering how f***** up my life has been, and how pessimistic I am....but life has many down sides (especially for us) in addition to the up-sides. We just have to take it, I guess... there is a reason why all of this is happening to US. Someone out there wants us to gain strength (although sometimes I feel that we'e all hampsters in a cage).There is some type of order to the universe, I guess.

Diend

word boy! You know what, i recommend a book to you by Ned Vizzini titled "It's Kind of a Funny Story". It might make you enraged at first, but then you'll realize its not so bad since there are a lot of people worse of than you and you should live your life doing your best. Honestly, it worked for me to see the other side. Instead of always looking at people who are better than me, through this book, I have seen people who are worse off than me.

mogs

Hi EgoZero and 206Raider. Okay this might sound a bit silly but give it a go. Pick a cool hobby, something that you've always wanted to learn, like how to play guitar to a high standard.
The thing with hobbies is that gaining the skill is all completely in your control, all you do is practice and practice, learn how to fix this mistake how to do that, throw your guitar down on the ground and get pissed off, and then the next morning the feeling of frustration has cleared and you are ready to pick up your guitar and master that tune dammit!! ^_^

The reason I suggest this is that you begin to learn skills in small ways that transfer over into other areas of life such as perseverence, not giving up, pushing yourself to do something your scared you will mess up etc etc.
And all the while, you are having loads of fun (because it's a fun hobby that inspires you) and the increasing levels of skill you gain and the finished product you have to show for it gives you such a self esteem boost.

For me I have learned how to knit from scratch, (don't laugh, but it was something I had always wanted to learn!!) and am starting a complicated sweater after a year of learning to knit and pesevering through thinking I would never get good enough.
Learning this skill has helped to show me, that I can make things happen if i want to.

Also, I think it might be worth it as an investment in yourself, to pay a coach or counsellor that will always be encouraging and will model positive attitudes and encourage you to go for that thing you may be avoiding. You have to choose a coach carefully though and it should be the right person for you and someone you feel like you can work with.
The repetition does seem to sink into your brain. I think repetition is very much key for learning new behaviours.

I read the askmen. com and everyone there is always like "take responsibilty for yourself" "take action" "stop complaining" to everyone there, but in a good way. (Btw these are all thing that I do A LOT!) but from reading the askmen board and hearing these comments over and over, I've begun to think twice before doing these things. So I think that yeah reading a good board for becoming more in control of your life will help too. As it will repeat the same ideas over and over, and your brain will take note.
::p:

206Raider

yeah I was having a bad day mogs, not saying I won't have more days like that but I do want a hobby, the funny thing is I don't even know what sounds fun anymore, I used to play basketball as a kid and loved it but I was more into shooting around not playing a game even though I was one fo the better players on the team becuase I hate how people get so pissed if you miss a shot or something and I'm just not into basketball anymore anyway, I did play flag football last year a couple times and I dropped a couple passes and somebody called me a useless player I shook it off and kept playing and made some nice plays but wtf we all just having fun, and people take it so seriously and I left becuase I have a problem with people like that, if I stay I will get into a fight becuase I can't control my temper with people who do that. Like one time at work in a warehouse on my first day some grumpy old dude called me stupid mfer cause I didn't know how to operate something that nobody ever showed me...I told him to shut the hell up and got in trouble but other people who worked in there told me it's cool that that guy is a weirdo but I can't stand people like that.