• don't wanna tell

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • don't know

Votes: 1 1.5%

• Total voters

mikebird

Banned
What's ft?

Do you use your own foot or someone else's to measure your height by counting how many feet it takes from head to toe? Do you do it standing up or lying down?

175cm

nodejesque

What's ft?

Do you use your own foot or someone else's to measure your height by counting how many feet it takes from head to toe? Do you do it standing up or lying down?

175cm

1ft = 12 in, 1 in = 2.54 cm, 1ft = 12 * 2.54 = 30.48 cm:)

5arah

I'm 5'5". Short side of average, but I have a cousin who's like 4'10". She makes me feel tall. :p

Also, I like that like 26% of the poll takers are apparently above 7 ft. ;)

Flanscho

I'm 1.74m. So slightly shorter than the average guy in my country.

And that quite a number of women put such a huge emphasis on height is :kickingmyself:. I'm not THAT short that I should be annoyed by it, but it is just plain ridiculous. On TV, there is these days often an ad for a dating website, where a woman quickly mentions her dream guy. Of course he has to be at least 1.80m tall. It's as if they'd put a man there saying "only with boobs size DD or larger".

Not to mention that this mentality is also one of those reasons, why true gender equality won't be possible for another couple hundreds of years. How should it, with so many women expecting men to be large bulky protectors, that have no emotions and no weaknesses, while they are the tiny little princesses, that are not capable of carrying a spider outside.