How old you all?

C2much

33. Strangely enough, my socail anxiety wasn;t too bad when i was younger. It just got worse as I got older. Hoorah.

itsnoteasy2bme

20 in july :(
probably been suffering from sa all my life but was just shrugged off as shyness. diagnosed myself at 16....starting to feel better at 19. but feel as though i've skipped all of my adolescence seen i didn't experince many of the usual things teens go though at that age ::(::mad:

hippiechild

20 in july :(
probably been suffering from sa all my life but was just shrugged off as shyness. diagnosed myself at 16....starting to feel better at 19. but feel as though i've skipped all of my adolescence seen i didn't experince many of the usual things teens go though at that age ::(::mad:

Wow, sounds alot like me, getting better a liiiiiiiil bit nowadays

Danfalc

Banned
21 and legal..woooo!

I take it you mean to drink?:)Ive never understood why you have to be 21 in the states,I mean you can join the army and go kill people and die for your country...they consider people mature enough to do that younger than 21,but not too drink.Sorry i dont mean to sound bitchy about the states!

Its probaly a good idea tho!especialy considering the amount of immature idiots you get in the uk who cant handle there booze meh.

*edit* oh and im 23,24 soon.

recluse

It's ironic that they're allowed to drive at 16 in the US which is a dangerous thing in itself. Is it still 16 to drive there?

Morgan01

you can get your permit at 15 or 16 depending on the state you live in. and it is 6 months until your lisence

Daz

I'm 21, not that far from 22.

I was about 17 when i first joined this website, lol and have only a handful of posts to show for it, haha.

I find it hard posting on forums also!