How old do people think you are?

I'm 23. People are often surprised to find out that I'm over 18. The last time I was at Gamestop, the cashier looked at my ID and said, "Woah. You're gonna get carded for a long time, dude." I must look like I'm about 16.

LazyHermitCrab

Lol people think I'm about 2 years younger than I am. People used to think I was like 6 years older when I was younger because of my height. Now that I'm done growing and got older ppl think I'm younger. It's not a huge difference really :S Now that I'm going into the workforce ill probably age like crazy and die sooner... awesome :(

anomicdeer

People usually think I'm still a teenager, and deep inside I still feel like one. I think it's just my height though. Could be the way I carry myself too. If I'm not dressing in an attractive adult way (whatever that is) they probably just think I'm some little girl. But maybe it's just my face. I don't know.

Just a few days ago I bought alcohol for the first time and of course got carded.

NamiraWilhelm

I'm 23. People are often surprised to find out that I'm over 18. The last time I was at Gamestop, the cashier looked at my ID and said, "Woah. You're gonna get carded for a long time, dude." I must look like I'm about 16.

My local game store wouldn't let me buy Wolfenstein because I didn't have ID... just wish I hadn't been in the queue for ten minutes lol

Panhead901

People always tell me I look 17. They always act shocked beyond belief when they find out I'm 24. You'd think I told them I'm 40 or something by the way they react lol.

Ithior

I'm 22. I don't know how old they think I am, but from the way they treat me and look at me I'd say probably 16 to 18, most likely because I'm short and thin. I'm letting my facial hair grow though, and I think people are starting to see me as an adult.

Kiwong

I have been told I don't look 50. I did an on line fitness test and I have the fitness of a 35 year old.

Merel

I'm 24 and people usually guess that I'm 18-21. When I was 12, strangers thought I was 15-17.

never

I've always looked younger. I'm currently in my mid 20s (I will be considered as being in my late 20s in some months). Many people think I am in my late teens or early 20s. Earlier today I was asked by someone at the store if I was still in high school. :)

It's mostly my appearance (I have a younger-looking face and am petite), but I can also say that, because of my self-consciousness and such, I don't feel like I act like someone of my age and I think that gives off a younger vibe to people. And it doesn't happen much (I actually had someone say the opposite some years back), but I have had some people also think that I sound younger.

FriendlyShadow

I'm 18 but people mistaken me that I'm a 12 year old. I guess I was born with a young like baby face and it probably has to do something with my height because I'm so petite. I do take it as a compliment though.

It's been weird for me. When I was 13 people thought I was around 18. Now I am in my early forties people think I am In my thirties.

So I used to have deal with people thinking I was older, now I have to deal with people's puzzled looks because they think I am younger. :eek:h: