How long does it take you to get out of bed?

slicknsly

I sleep until I must do something. Usually the task is taking a pee hehe. I wake and lay in bed for at least an hour. It feels so good. I hate mornings.

reslo

lately its been 3 hours i set my alarm to 8 and wake up at 11... i will get up, go and turn off my alarm and go back to sleep. sleep is addicting, it's the only place i don't feel out of place.

Darker Than Black

LIKE FOREVER, I think I might have some hormonal imbalances, I'm always exhausted/migraine after I talk/hang out with people, and I need to sleep or something

206Raider

I would wake up 20 minutes before work sometimes but thats becuase I would have to get up at 6:30 AM and I'm convinced I'm a little insomniac and I would go to sleep at 1 becuase I feel at peace at night and don't want to miss it

sometimes I will get on a streak of sleeping til 3pm and it's ahrd to break the cycle then becuase then I will go to sleep later and repeat the cycle

FountainandFairfax

in a VAN down by the RIVER
Not long to actually get out of bed, but I usually feel like a mummy for about 3 hours or so after I do. 'Another reason being nocturnal is good for me, there's fewer people to interact with while I'm being cantankerous.

AimeeSP

Urgh mornings, me and mornings do not mix well lol :). I seem to just lay there for an hour too, trying to plan my day out, see where i need to be, how i'm going to get there, who's going to be there ... etc.

dream

I could sleep for hours upon no end lol that's bc im depressed and not working or attending classes at the moment.I LOVE to sleep its the only place where i find solitude!My doggie lis quite fond of sleeping too:)

Predacon

I'm usually up pretty fast. If I stay in bed too long I feel like I'm wasting the door, even if I actually have nothing to do.

PrettyBoy

Most of the time I set my alarm and then press the snooze time after time and eventually my alarm gives up. Then I wake up at about 2pm normally sometimes a lot later. I get up when I feel like i can't sleep anymore then feel terrible for it. There are rare occasions when I do get up as soon as my alarm goes off usually when I'm looking forward to something that day which is rare. I'm going into town tomorrow so setting my alarm for 8am. I'm feeling pretty confident I will get up *fingers crossed*.