How do you kill time?

cowboyup

You would have gotten along well with one of the founders of a company I used to work for! He built a functioning printer out of Legos! Techies sure do love their Legos! :)

a functioning printer out of legos? cool! I'd like to have seen that, THAT is dedication lol

I find stabbing it through the heart is pretty effective, but if I don't have a suitable weapon available I will sometimes resort to poison or even pushing it through a window. That's just how I roll.

coyote

I find stabbing it through the heart is pretty effective, but if I don't have a suitable weapon available I will sometimes resort to poison or even pushing it through a window. That's just how I roll.

best knife ever: Ka-Bar

although, with the proper training, you can put a 5.56 mm round right through the middle of a clock-sized target at up to 500 meters away with one of these: M-16

Dakiaris

I play online games with others and attempt to keep friends online so that I don't completely shut myself away... I can't face people in person without feeling anxious but I find myself able to talk to friends online... I also read forums *like right now* and respond to them when I get the urge and do what I can't do in person *talk to random strangers without any mental stress*.

I also watch a ton of anime... Which I used to be embarrassed to admit to others but I'll openly admit now I love the stories most of them have... It's like how others feel reading books I think.

I will also tinker with computers and networking.... I don't know programing and I did attempt to go to school for computer science and networking in the past but I had complications with the school... I just set up networks and mess with computers as a hobby now that I wanna attempt to make into a job one day after I get my heart fixed.

Anyway that's how I kill time..

I spend a lot of time playing video games, watching movies, anime, YouTube videos etc
Sometimes I like to search for information about randoms things that pop up in my head like yesterday I was looking at videos about fiber optic.

How to kill time....

Like this
smileys-alarm-clock-920376.gif

I spend a lot of time playing video games, watching movies, anime, YouTube videos etc
Sometimes I like to search for information about randoms things that pop up in my head like yesterday I was looking at videos about fiber optic.

I do the same thing. Sometimes I'll go to Wikipedia to look up one random thing and it'll start a chain reaction when I click on something else on the article. Next thing I know it's three hours later.

Other than that I also spend a lot of time playing videogames.
Or watching movies. My Netflix account gets a lot of use.

Sometimes I make fanfictions based on competition-based reality shows where I develop my own characters/contestants and use a randomizer to determine scenarios and eliminations and such. It's just a private little thing I do to keep my mind active but sometimes I get pretty invested.

I'm Not There

I do the same thing. Sometimes I'll go to Wikipedia to look up one random thing and it'll start a chain reaction when I click on something else on the article. Next thing I know it's three hours later.

Yeah I also do that. I start reading a Wikipedia article because I'm curious about something and by the time I've finished reading, there are 4-5 tabs open of links that I clicked upon in the meantime. All this usually takes up a couple of hours as well.

ClovizKarts

I'm new here but I'm curious. Since I don't spend much time with other ppl, I had to find a way to occupy myself during free time away from work.

I found a free graphics program that allows me to create wallpapers etc. It even has a forum where users give tutorials which have helped me a great deal in developing skills with it.

Anyway, I was just wondering what others here do to fill their free time. I guess I'm assuming there are many like me who spend a lot of time alone. But maybe that's just me.

Because I have trouble being out in public and I love movies I also collect DVDs. I am almost at a thousand in my library. I know that's sick but......

hi and welcome!

i'm new here as well.

...i lived in Toronto for 18months...

i also did that staying home my collection of dvds i believe has 1000 or more. what a nice coincidance.

was great for me to learn english, couse lots or the major movies that i see is in english.

that also lead me to try studying film, that was what i did in Toronto! wasn't easy having SA, but i did.

hope hearing from you again.

Geo

In doors I usually play Team Fortress 2. I dunno I'm strangely addicted to it, my best time waster hands-down. Sometimes I throw on earphones and run around my backyard. Sounds dumb but it hugely relieves stress for me.

Overload

Reddit.com (you're welcome and I'm sorry)
Lots of video games, netflix, reading books, writing game reviews. Really need to get back into C++.

Internet, good movies, listening to favourite music loud with earphones (which I am trying to give up because I am scared it will wreck my hearing:eek:h:)

laure15

Reddit.com (you're welcome and I'm sorry)
Lots of video games, netflix, reading books, writing game reviews. Really need to get back into C++.

Why not Python or Java? Or you can try one of the frameworks like django or asp.net - you can do more in less time.

BamanPiderman

Not much different from most people here apparently. Posting on forums, gaming, watching Slenderseries, TV, drawing and YouTube.