how do you deal with loneliness?

Lonelykitsune

Playing video games: Mostly Pokemon.
Crusing the internet: SPW (obv), downloading new music, looking up random things, Tumblr...
Music: I've noticed that metal and rock cheer me up. No matter how much I love depressing music, Van Halen, Iron Maiden, Hammerfall, Dragonforce (etc.) just always lighten me up.
Eating.
Smoking.
Coffee.
Combination of any of those three.
Walking (only on sunshiny goodness days LOL)

I swhite and black really as diffrent as they claim? as I have all the GBA and DS games but gold was just more of the same so I never finished it and don't want to get this if it is more of the same again

HeadFace

I swhite and black really as diffrent as they claim? as I have all the GBA and DS games but gold was just more of the same so I never finished it and don't want to get this if it is more of the same again

You mean HeartGold?
And.. I dont think so. It's pretty much the same game. But there are some noticeable differences;
Different 8th Gym Leaders
Different Pokemon
White = White Forest
Black = Black City
Different legendaries too.

Honda

When im lonely i need to talk to someone or see somebody i can connect to.. Just hanging out with a female friend takes this feeling away better than chilling with the guys..

HeadFace

When im lonely i need to talk to someone or see somebody i can connect to.. Just hanging out with a female friend takes this feeling away better than chilling with the guys..

We're exactly alike that way. My best friend is a female. But lately she's been neglecting me because of her mate she got back with... Feels bad man.

I mean I guess you could say I have a few male friends I hang out with. But we aren't that close or dont connect too much. We have fun times though. Playing soccer, Super Smash, chillling, smoking with one of them. Random funny conversations. But nothing deep.

Phoenixx

We're exactly alike that way. My best friend is a female. But lately she's been neglecting me because of her mate she got back with... Feels bad man.
^ Oh, I know how that feels. One of my best friends is a guy, but lately he hasn't been talking to me because he's trying to get with a girl. I understand that and I feel happy for him, but I've just felt neglected lately. :p

Carol

Find somebody who needs help and help them. Volunteer somewhere - in a nursing home, a homeless shelter, anywhere. There are people out there who are worse off than you are... find them and do something to make them happier. My own self-esteem is always highest when I'm helping somebody else. You've heard it said, "It is more blessed to give than to receive"? That's not just some nice spiritual saying, it's really true. Giving makes you feel good. Try it!

idealist77

Listening to and hunting down new music, watching educational/comedy videos on youtube, creating playlists, online word games and puzzles, and hanging out in chat rooms (although sometimes they manage to make me feel more depressed).

Duraldo

I mean I guess you could say I have a few male friends I hang out with. But we aren't that close or dont connect too much. We have fun times though. Playing soccer, Super Smash, chillling, smoking with one of them. Random funny conversations. But nothing deep.

I don't have any guy friends anymore. It's always conversations about "how many times I stuck my XXXX into her XXXX, last night" in stunning detail that I don't care about. Girls aren't that much better, most of them tend to have the mindset of "i'm gonna use this guy for as long as I can, as much as I can."

Then of course, there are a few girls that end up being really cool.....then I end up having feelings for them and of course, they don't want to. Then on the even rarer flip side, the girl will fall for me, and of course I won't >.<, and then I get called gay, an a-hole, screwed in the head, player...etc. *sigh* you can't win.

AGR

I don't have any guy friends anymore. It's always conversations about "how many times I stuck my XXXX into her XXXX, last night" in stunning detail that I don't care about. Girls aren't that much better, most of them tend to have the mindset of "i'm gonna use this guy for as long as I can, as much as I can."

Then of course, there are a few girls that end up being really cool.....then I end up having feelings for them and of course, they don't want to. Then on the even rarer flip side, the girl will fall for me, and of course I won't >.<, and then I get called gay, an a-hole, screwed in the head, player...etc. *sigh* you can't win.

Yes one of the reasons I dont have any male friends is that also,its all about how many girls you have,if you dont have any you arent worth much,its just not who I am,I am not changing.

Duraldo

Yes one of the reasons I dont have any male friends is that also,its all about how many girls you have,if you dont have any you arent worth much,its just not who I am,I am not changing.

Yeah I felt the same way, sucked in high school because apparently how many girls you XXXXed is just as important to girls too. So I basically dropped everyone of my high school friends during my last year of high school. Now pretty much in the same situation, attempting to make friends during my nth year at college, but I keep just meeting the same kinds of people.

Deus_Ex_Lemur

Kinda a generalization, I agree, it's a majority perhaps. But my old 4 HS buddies all male, we never discuss this, well, not never, but put no worth into it not basis of our relationship and I know a few of them have had sex. But that's different I suppose, then meeting new guy friends.

Also met a few ppl in college in my major, where and no I dont hang out with them outside of school or group film projects, but, this isnt a important thing.

I dont know. Im not close to many guys anyways, even my HS buddies Ive grown more a part from.

HeadFace

Psht. Yeah. The few guy friends I have are actually respectable.

And yeah... I know all of the types of people you're talking about. I think mine falls under the I like her but get nothing at all back. But I dont even know if I like her like that. My other (Female) friend said I do. But I hope I dont.
^ Oh, I know how that feels. One of my best friends is a guy, but lately he hasn't been talking to me because he's trying to get with a girl. I understand that and I feel happy for him, but I've just felt neglected lately. :p
Eh... It's terrible. Lately I've been thinking that I probably just don't mean that much to her.
She even let her girlfriend tell her to stop hanging out with me at night. She never stuck up for me. So I dont know. Its pretty much made me more depressed and lonely, lately.