how do you deal with loneliness?

Noop

^I do that too.I have lots of recurring charcters I made up who sometimes live in different timelines,right now my half english half swedish fellow is coping with life during the london blitz.OK that sounds mad.
no, it's not...;)

the human mind is designed to do this effortlessly, reality and fantasy combined together is the basis for everything. these day's, people seem to lack imagination.

If i can't talk to family or work i will just use the computer.
Music on, games, chats, forums.

But i also have my own fantasy world which i created since i was 13 years old. It's huge. I made the countries, characters, nature and animals in there. I even made my own stories in this world. But sometimes i have to roleplay on my own to make them.

Daydreaming only is far not enough, haven't find out how to deal with this.

mr.jimbo

accepting myself as a lonely person. it can be whether temporarily or permanent. I'll let my faith decide. yeah, sounds weird accepting it but there's more dept to my reasons. which it gives me less stress and preventing this desperation to have someone to talk to on a daily basis. it helps me to wait patiently until my time is right to come out of my shell. but of course, i will definitely attempt to make new friends along the way. on the side of that, I'm keeping myself busy with school work and playing the guitar. things that i strive for my goals and dreams. pretty much, keeping yourself busy and occupied can really get you mind off of things.

IamThisOne

It is so hard for me to deal with it. My brother moved in recently and that has helped.

I usually just try to watch tv or play video games. Also writing in my journal helps.

I hate being lonely.

AGR

Well this week I am cruising around youtube,watching documentaries,UFOs,animals,nature,mythbusters,Penn and Teller,watching fights,playing checkers,music,psp,exercising,going to the gym,eating a LOT unfortunetly.....

HeadFace

Playing video games: Mostly Pokemon.
Crusing the internet: SPW (obv), downloading new music, looking up random things, Tumblr...
Music: I've noticed that metal and rock cheer me up. No matter how much I love depressing music, Van Halen, Iron Maiden, Hammerfall, Dragonforce (etc.) just always lighten me up.
Eating.
Smoking.
Coffee.
Combination of any of those three.
Walking (only on sunshiny goodness days LOL)

Duraldo

Drugs
Booze
Drugs again :| (See a pattern?)
Video Games
Reading
Work (I sell beds and bed asscesories, no propane though)

I wouldn't reccomend most of these.

Playing video games: Mostly Pokemon.
Crusing the internet: SPW (obv), downloading new music, looking up random things, Tumblr...
Music: I've noticed that metal and rock cheer me up. No matter how much I love depressing music, Van Halen, Iron Maiden, Hammerfall, Dragonforce (etc.) just always lighten me up.
Eating.
Smoking.
Coffee.
Combination of any of those three.
Walking (only on sunshiny goodness days LOL)

>.>How is the new Pokemon? I'm assuming you've played it? I havnt played it since Gold came out, but I wanna play black/white

HeadFace

Drugs
Booze
Drugs again :| (See a pattern?)
Video Games
Reading
Work (I sell beds and bed asscesories, no propane though)

I wouldn't reccomend most of these.

>.>How is the new Pokemon? I'm assuming you've played it? I havnt played it since Gold came out, but I wanna play black/white

HA. I like your list actually.

And it's really fun actually. If you're gonna get into Pokemon again I'd recommend going from Emerald, to Platinum, and then to White. It's changed a lot since Gold.
Oh and they remade Gold (Heart Gold). So there's a treat for you if you dont like any of the new ones.

Duraldo

I havnt played the new ones, and I don't really care to play a remake. I know they made one between gold and black/white and I forgot what it was called. I completely missed that one when it came out. I used to have Pokemon GREEN. yes, freakin green, in japanaese, not sure where I got it from, but I remember attempting to selftranslate the game.

HeadFace

I havnt played the new ones, and I don't really care to play a remake. I know they made one between gold and black/white and I forgot what it was called. I completely missed that one when it came out. I used to have Pokemon GREEN. yes, freakin green, in japanaese, not sure where I got it from, but I remember attempting to selftranslate the game.
FireRed/LeafGreen was a remake of Green/Red if thats what youre talking about.
So far theres
Red/Blue/Yellow for Gen1
Gold/Silver/Crystal for Gen2
Ruby/Saphire/Emerald for Gen 3
FireRed/LeafGreen for Gen1 Remake
Diamond/Pearl/Platinum for Gen 4
HeartGold/SoulSilver for Gen 2 Remake
Black/White for Gen 5
And of course Pokemon Grey is in the proccess of being made. So you've missed a lot

Duraldo

FireRed/LeafGreen was a remake of Green/Red if thats what youre talking about.
So far theres
Red/Blue/Yellow for Gen1
Gold/Silver/Crystal for Gen2
Ruby/Saphire/Emerald for Gen 3
FireRed/LeafGreen for Gen1 Remake
Diamond/Pearl/Platinum for Gen 4
HeartGold/SoulSilver for Gen 2 Remake
Black/White for Gen 5
And of course Pokemon Grey is in the proccess of being made. So you've missed a lot

Pokemon Green was the equivelent of pokemon Blue in the US i think. I'm not sure what the difference was, but Green was never availible in the US in english.

this is EXACTLY how my cartrige looked like:

http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/ciu/48/94/d93dc060ada0d2e16fce8110.L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Man, i thought black/white was the 4th generation. I thought Gen 3 and 4 were part of the same, just 6 versions instead of 3, like nintendogs :p

HeadFace

Pokemon Green was the equivelent of pokemon Blue in the US i think. I'm not sure what the difference was, but Green was never availible in the US in english.

this is EXACTLY how my cartrige looked like:

http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/ciu/48/94/d93dc060ada0d2e16fce8110.L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Man, i thought black/white was the 4th generation. I thought Gen 3 and 4 were part of the same, just 6 versions instead of 3, like nintendogs :p

Yup. You're pretty behind xD Unless you really really want to get back into it, then just go straight to Emerald or White. Because 3rd gen is hella different than the 2nd Gen ones.

Duraldo

Yup. You're pretty behind xD Unless you really really want to get back into it, then just go straight to Emerald or White. Because 3rd gen is hella different than the 2nd Gen ones.

I want black or white, not sure which. I want that rare pokemon that's about to expire! The ones from the commercials lol.

I had all 151 in blue (yes, I had Mew, LEGITLY). I got him at toysRus when they did the "pokemon gym" trading card things. They gave them away to the first X amount of kids that day. I got lucky x.x

Seb

My friends have stopped trying to contact me, and I've never been in a relationship. I drifted apart from my supposed "best friend" when he became entirely concerned with his girlfriend and nothing more. He frequently makes promises that he will support me as a friend, but he never follows through.

I've found it better socially talking to some friends I've made in America and Sweden, I usually make funny videos and writing with them, and we have a blast. They're better friends than I've ever had in real life since they actually seem to care about me as a friend instead of only when it's convenient for them; like my real life "friends".

I tried telling my friends in real life about stuff I'm interested in, but they seem to humour me and poorly conceal their indifference. The online friends actually seem to give a **** and I give the same interest to them.