How did you beat your bully.

JohnDee

Punched him back hard, been my friend ever since and is the only that still tries to get me to become "my old non-SP self"

Agent_Violet

I snapped one day and punched her in the face. Broke her nose and ripped out a huge clump of her hair.

As an adult I deal with bullies by ignoring them. Nothing makes them angrier than not getting a reaction to things they're doing.

Section_31

I was goin to crack him on the back of a head with a tire iron i happened to have in the back of my truck when i recognized him. I didnt care who saw me or what the repercussions would be. The only reason i didnt is because he had his little girl with him, and our history goes back well over 10 years.

I wouldnt be the kind of monster or animal to do that in front of a child.

Since then ive sought help.

jaim38

I said to myself, "I've had enough" and moved out of that bully-riddled city. Ever since then, I haven't regretted my decision. Let those bullies rot over there.

ImNotMyIllness

I was goin to crack him on the back of a head with a tire iron i happened to have in the back of my truck when i recognized him. I didnt care who saw me or what the repercussions would be. The only reason i didnt is because he had his little girl with him, and our history goes back well over 10 years.

I wouldnt be the kind of monster or animal to do that in front of a child.

Since then ive sought help.

Unless your life is in danger, never retaliate using deadly force. You would have killed him or given him permanent brain damage. Thank god his daughter was there! Besides Gunner, that a**hole isn't worth you going to jail for!

Section_31

Unless your life is in danger, never retaliate using deadly force. You would have killed him or given him permanent brain damage. Thank god his daughter was there! Besides Gunner, that a**hole isn't worth you going to jail for!

Your absolutely right. It was very unlike me and very out of line. I wouldn't do it if given a second chance today. But at that very second I wanted him dead, after somthing extremely traumatic he did to me at that moment I felt he could never hurt enough or be dead enough.

It was the aftermath of analyzing those feelings I realized I needed professional help to deal with that event instead of bottling it. Which has helped me become who I am now.

I've never "seen red" before until that very moment in time. But at that split second I literally saw red and felt disconnected. At that second I didn't care about anything else.

Things could be very different today and I might not be sitting here typing this. So I have to say it turned out for the better. Hearing his little girl snapped me back to reality, I hadn't even realized I'd grabbed the tore iron from my truck. I had a good emotional breakdown afterwards.

I feel that incident made me a better person after the fact.

ImNotMyIllness

Your absolutely right. It was very unlike me and very out of line. I wouldn't do it if given a second chance today. But at that very second I wanted him dead, after somthing extremely traumatic he did to me at that moment I felt he could never hurt enough or be dead enough.

It was the aftermath of analyzing those feelings I realized I needed professional help to deal with that event instead of bottling it. Which has helped me become who I am now.

I've never "seen red" before until that very moment in time. But at that split second I literally saw red and felt disconnected. At that second I didn't care about anything else.

Things could be very different today and I might not be sitting here typing this. So I have to say it turned out for the better. Hearing his little girl snapped me back to reality, I hadn't even realized I'd grabbed the tore iron from my truck. I had a good emotional breakdown afterwards.

I feel that incident made me a better person after the fact.

Glad to hear that! We're all capable of snapping. I've been there myself. No one is immune from that type of rage. But I too, have placed mental roadblocks to ensure if I ever become enraged, I'll behave properly. Not that I have an anger problem but we're all human.

My last bully in grade 10, nothing really. we just got into a yelling and swearing match he wanted to fight me, I called him a stupid little fagg**t and then in grade 11 I went to a different school, not because of him though.

Chris516

6th Grade-I punched a girl in the nose. She refused to stop teasing me.
8th Grade-I ripped the Western-style sequined shirt of a guy that tripped me on purpose. As I was falling, I grabbed his shirt, nearly ripping it in half. He told me I owed him $60 for the shirt. I never paid him.

Kiwong

I beat a few off, punched a couple when they were alone. A couple of bullies followed me, calling me names, I chased them, they dropped their school bags. I picked up a discarded bag and tipped the contents in a puddle.

But there were too many, and they kept coming and they still are.

Last edited:

Littlewilly

Bullies r the lowest form of animal life there is.
But oh! wait a minute that's an insult to real animals isn't it:thumbdown:

KiaKaha

Banned
I punched him back. I broke his nose.

Never touched me again after that.

It's rare I strike out violently - I have a lot of tolerance before I break - but in this case it was justified.

With brass knuckles, then a pistol whipping (he had a knife). By that time, however, the situation had evolved from bullying to death threats until I snapped. No more threats from that guy, thankfully he didn't call the cops. Violence is not the fix in all but dire circumstances. I didn't know that when I was 16 though.

akala

In third grade, I cried in front of everyone because I couldn't take it anymore...
then she finally stopped...
and realized how emotionally unstable I was.

She later became my friend in high school, but I never forgot what she did... so we could never build on that friendship... she was still the same shallow girl I knew, just had some good acting skills...