How bad is your Social Anxiety?

Whychosis

I tried my best to answer accurately.

EDIT: I'll take it again in a few minutes to be sure.

Last edited:

lunaticbinge

64+65=129...great, even on a site full of social phobic's I'm still the most worst off person here, great. (Scowling face) That did not make my day. My results seemed pretty accurate, I answered honestly, and I come too see no ones even close to me except escapeartist who thinks her score is too high. ::(:::(:::(:::(:

Not that it's a contest but this test is anything but definitive.

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
Not that it's a contest but this test is anything but definitive.

Yeah, I defiantly overreacted. It just hit a thread I guess. That's always been a thing for me, I never thought I was the only but always thought I was the worst. It was just some stupid online test though, I really shouldn't care at all.

lunaticbinge

Yeah, I defiantly overreacted. It just hit a thread I guess. That's always been a thing for me, I never thought I was the only but always thought I was the worst. It was just some stupid online test though, I really shouldn't care at all.

Nobody can surpass my social ineptitude! :cool:

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
I don't know if our powers should clash. We may disrupt the flow of time itself with our awkwardness.:D

You're right, it would be selfish to partake in such a contest. We have to think about the children. :D

Last edited:

Illusions

61: "You have moderate social anxiety."

Yes, I thought so... I don't completely avoid social contact or shy away from people/situations, though it does still affect how well I interact with people.

Agon

30 (fear) + 27 (avoidance) =*57

Ohh, I actually did better than I thought I would. :0 I'm going to try CBT and then take this test again sometime in the future, and hopefully I'll improve a bit.

Tiercel

32 (fear) + 44 (avoidance) = 76. Marked social anxiety. I guess it proves that I'm no longer a straight-A student. ;)

Unfortunately I've realized that I'm more avoidant than social phobic. Maybe I should look around for a quiz about that.

my score is 115.. but it doesnt suprise me, because i know how severe my social anxiety is like.
Like someone here said, I feel anxiety checking the mailbox outside too, so it's really severe.
But the last couple of months i don't avoid that kind of little steps,
But I do avoid many things. And i hate it.

scarednotshy

41 fear, 39 avoidance=80=severe.

but i think i avoid more than that. as someone here said the test is rather vague.

Solitudes_Grace

I took the test and received a score of 83, but I thought that seemed a little high, so I thought about my answers some more and retook the test. My new score was 79.

My score was 99, but I am getting better about some of the things (like talking to authority figures and meeting strangers eyes and things). It's almost impossible to avoid nowadays, which I guess is a good thing even though it means my heart is constantly beating super fast, which worries the nurses, heh.

Time to revive this thread to keep track of our progress :D. Take your time while doing this little test :).

I scored a 45 this time, yayy!

What's yours?

Whateveeeeeer

69(fear) + 56(avoidance) = 125

Don't know how accurate it is, I don't really like to compare to other people too much. I hope I do better next time though. ;)