How are you feeling?

LoyalXenite

I can walk, talk and laugh but it's just not me to walk and smile outside. I can't do that. i know some people can and it suits them but not me

I feel incredibly self conscious if people see me smiling without an obvious explanation as to what Im smiling at. I couldnt just walk around smiling either

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
Is she gone permanently?

I sure hope not, surely she wouldve said goodbye if she was leaving. She didnt sound as though she was saying any kind of goodbye either on SPW or the discord group.

I don't want to speak for Blue, but I think its common for her to go through cycles like this. I'm paraphrasing here but I remember her saying in the past something along the lines of when she feels like she's online too much, she goes offline for awhile.

If I explained that poorly she can totally say so when she comes back and provide the proper reasoning :p

Kiwong

subtext- Some people I talk to have a tendency to have a way of using sub text in their conversations. They speak some words more softly, a statement they really don't want you to hear. They mumble the words under their breath. Then there are those who like to communicate their displeasure with body language, they whisper to their friends, or shout statements across the office. They gossip with ear shot. And when you call them out on their behavior it is like it never happened. People really do shit me sometimes.

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
subtext- Some people I talk to have a tendency to have a way of using sub text in their conversations. They speak some words more softly, a statement they really don't want you to hear. They mumble the words under their breath. Then there are those who like to communicate their displeasure with body language, they whisper to their friends, or shout statements across the office. They gossip with ear shot. And when you call them out on their behavior it is like it never happened. People really do shit me sometimes.
This is the BS I'm done with. I'm seriously over worrying about trying to fit in with people like those you described.

I've actually been feeling more at ease within myself since deciding not to bother with them anymore.

MollyBeGood

i wish there were more beautiful x-mas songs to hear. there r a lot of them when i go to sleep but i don't like to look for them on youtube. i wish there was inter-action (lol)

This song for some reason gives me cold, wintery shivers so good.