How are you feeling?

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Urrgh.... whit tha f*ck has my sister done to her laptop?! :kickingmyself: Oh aye, she gives it to me cuz she cannae be arsed fixing it herself. :thumbdown: Too technical, she says. Even when written down for her? Aye, sure ! And yet she arrogantly asserts that, at times, she's smarter than me? Ha!

On top o' that, I'm still tolerating ma family's dysfunctional BS...

But on a positive note, my local housing department accepted my medical form, upgraded the kinda house I'm eligible for, and put into the Top 10 priority applicants.
yes-fist-pump-smiley-emoticon.gif
happy-dancing.gif

So, here's hoping things will change soon. They're sure as f*ck gonnae get reality check when I'm gone. In that, there will be no-one to calm situation or vent to... which will be their loss.

Hot_Tamale

Urrgh.... whit tha f*ck has my sister done to her laptop?! :kickingmyself: Oh aye, she gives it to me cuz she cannae be arsed fixing it herself. :thumbdown: Too technical, she says. Even when written down for her? Aye, sure ! And yet she arrogantly asserts that, at times, she's smarter than me? Ha!

On top o' that, I'm still tolerating ma family's dysfunctional BS...

But on a positive note, my local housing department accepted my medical form, upgraded the kinda house I'm eligible for, and put into the Top 10 priority applicants.
yes-fist-pump-smiley-emoticon.gif
happy-dancing.gif

So, here's hoping things will change soon. They're sure as f*ck gonnae get reality check when I'm gone. In that, there will be no-one to calm situation or vent to... which will be their loss.
Wow, congratulations! Have you already started putting your things into moving boxes? Better to have that stuff ready I say.

Graeme1988

Wow, congratulations! Have you already started putting your things into moving boxes? Better to have that stuff ready I say.

Ah should, but I've not seen any of place that I'm eligible for yet. Who knows, ah might reject yin o' them because ah don't like the wallpaper? :rolleyes: :bigsmile:

And ah dinnae really want to be jumping that far ahead, purely cuz I've been given priority. As I'll need to make sure whatever place I'm going to be offered is fit for purpose in terms accessibility - railing, wheelchair ramps, etc. But I'll start getting things in order before my birthday, hopefully. :praying:

Mind you, ah'll be unable to hold back the laughter if I get my own place before my older sister does. :lol:
Cuz she has done nuthin' but complain endlessly since getting temporary accommodation.

Graeme1988

Heck yeah, congratulations, Graeme.

giphy.gif

Finally, you may get some privacy. :D

Shrek reference aside... F*ckin' hell ! :eek:mg: Only joking, that made me smile. :thumbup:

Aye, it'll be different. No more huvin to put headphones on and blast whatever music aptly sums how I'm feeling to drown oot the arguing. Finally...

Graeme1988

Heck yeah, congratulations, Graeme.

Finally, you may get some privacy. :D

That said, I'm a wee bit wary that the ol' manipulative, emotional blackmail and guilt-tripping is gonnae occur. :thumbdown: Just kinda thinking, worst scenario. In that ah cun see masel' losin' ma temper n' verbally berating ma family. Cuz you'd be surprised how much ya tolerate when it's yer ain family.

Like, it's only in the last year that my mother and oldest sister huv acknowledged how much they took me for granted, saying I'm the good brother/son. And how I've always been there for them, more than they have me. The older sister, middle child? She doesnae gie a flyin' f*ck about anyone but herself. So, there's no real emotional attachment there, since we've never gotten along. And she's always resented me, for being smarter than her. And the fact I actually getting along with our Mum better. Aye, we might have our argument, and there's stuff in the past she has yet to say sorry for.

But... when we argue - unlike my older sister - I don't resort to yelling or swearing at our Mum. Nor do I unleash a torrent of questions, repeated on a loop, until I get the answer I want to hear. Sorry, that turned into a wee bit o' a rant there. It's just... When ya live with difficult folk long enough, and ye start psychologically assessing them. Added emphasis on "psycho" part in my case, obviously. That said, it's been right old laugh for the last 15 years. :bigsmile:

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
i can try to do it again but like i've said i recall it telling me i had to modify sth myself and i didn't know how to do it so i uninstalled it. i don't want to give information on the antivirus i have but it says up-to-date. Now i see that other people are having the issue I'm having except they can click on their smileys so i have it the worst and that makes me suspicious!! i have to type in the code and can't click on the 'More' smileys.
i wonder does anyone think it's 'a sort of' attack since this issue didn't happen altogether at one time to everyone, it's happening after me and so on or could there be another explanation? if it was a site configuration problem it would happen to everyone at one time wouldn't it? i think this problem is serious enough to get to the administrator or cops attention it really isn't nice to deal with. i apologize, I'm confused.

Eusing free registry cleaner shouldn't ask you to change anything. It's very lightweight and simple to use.

Make sure you're not clicking on ads for it - go directly to the main site.

Have you run malware bytes?

I don't think the police will care much for your pc problem...

Like I said before Jinxed, it sounds to me like a minor issue. No need to apologize as pc's can get confusing.

Without knowing what type of antivirus you use, it's a little difficult to give advice on your problem. It's like talking to a mechanic about your car not running smoothly and he says 'ok, what model car is it?' and your response to him is 'I'm not telling you...' :giggle:

I guess you are left with two options if you want it fixed - find someone who can look at it for you for no cost as in a family friend, or pay someone to look at it.

Good luck with it!

Graeme1988

A bit bored, naw, depressed and... perpetually pissed off. :veryangry: Tired o' listening to the childish arguments every-f*ckin'-day. :thumbdown: :kickingmyself: Cannae wait tae git a place o' ma own.

At this point, I'd happily take the first bit I'm offered by my local housing department.

lily

So I went into a Petrol Station. I bought Pepsi and Jelly Beans.

The lady attendant stood her head hidden behind a cash register with a dust pan. I believe she didn't want to serve me.

She did eventually, with reluctance.
Ah forget her. Kiwong, kiwong, gong hay fa-choy. juc dai ga san neen fi lok. for me it's gong she fa-zhi jo da ja shing nien quai le :bigsmile: ngo sic gong, gong dong wha siu siu

Last edited:

Graeme1988

Thanks pugofcrydee, for those of you who have or are getting this issue as well, if you've fixed your laptop or pc could you tell me how you did it? thanks a lot

Either, completely reinstalling the operating system, or doing a system reset without deleting any files. Which will reinstall the operating system without affecting anything on the computer/laptop. Well, except for uninstalling any programs you might have installed, but that's all. The reset option is also useful if you're encountering a blue screen error when starting up the PC/laptop.

Graeme1988

Suicide is starting to sound like a good idea. :sad: Sad how folk who say they care only genuinely give a f*ck about those they care about when they're dead, innit? ::(: Yet, some folk seem to see nay wrong in being a total c*nt to those around them. :thumbdown:

F*CKIN' HATE MY FAMILY !! :kickingmyself:

Last edited:

Graeme1988

And the guilt-tripping begins.... :veryangry: Thanks Mum !
Make it aw aboot you, as per f*ckin' usual. :thumbdown:

FountainandFairfax

in a VAN down by the RIVER
These workers keep parking their cars in my space when the visitor's parking is literally ten feet to the side.

F*cking social phobia, I wish I lived on an island.

it's chinese new year tomorrow on feb. 16 if anyone looked at my recent pictures in the 'post your picture thread' you'd realize what nationality I am, I'm oriental. i should've wished everyone a Happy Valentine's Day yesterday x.

Happy chinese new year day jinxed!!! :bigsmile:

Valentine's Day: Always a bad day for me. The best i could manage was to ask for help from the supermarket girl, to help me with self-checkout (as i hadn't done it before), and the i said sth like 'well that wasn't too hard', and then said 'good day', at which she beamed at me. Oooh no (since i like her) i COULDN'T ask for her phone#, as she MIGHT reject me by refusing to give me her number! And i DON'T DO rejection - i avoid it AT ALL COSTS; i simply don't put myself in positions where i could be rejected &/or humiliated. Saw a number of nice young women as i went to town on that day. But that's both good & bad. Good in that i saw young women on V's Day (& esp saw & talked to one that i like); bad in that i was "crazy-stressed" at home for the rest of the night & didn't have booze to help me through it.