How are you feeling?

lily

No, i went to socialanxietysupport.com to check out another site and it wasn't like that which tells me there's something wrong here and why only me?!

Last edited:

MollyBeGood

I sometimes wonder if it not a browser cleaner I need but I did have that one time here where I was ironically enough, logged into Jinx's account. That was when I knew it was more serious an issue.

MollyBeGood

but if it's bad/old coding on this site do i have an new code on my computer?! Mine is old!!!!!
mine is a 3 yr old pc running windows 8 and using google chrome. not great but works ok.

what browser and operating system do you have?

Maybe the people who don't have issues have newer operating systems and all that.:question:

mine is a 3 yr old pc running windows 8 and using google chrome. not great but works ok.

what browser and operating system do you have?

Maybe the people who don't have issues have newer operating systems and all that.:question:
I'm running Windows 10 Pro, and using the same web browser as you, Molly. Haven't experienced any of the issues that jinxed described a few post ago, and my laptop will be going on 5 years, nearly 6 years now.

lily

Sorry to bother you guys Graeme1988 and MollyBeGood, thanks for your support! I'm suspicious b/c i can't find a reason for this happening.

lily

So we're both on Windows 7, thanks so i know that's not the problem!!!! update- mine is about a yr old computer, not the several yr old computer i thought it was so i've said everything. this seems to be a crime done.

lily

Now what I'm encountering is that when i go offline, i can see in the 'What are your favorite actors/actresses at post count 402 still, whereas I will be on post count 411 now, but it shows the exact same post count when I'm 'online'. it's the strangest thing now. i think someone is doing something to my computer. whoever it is it is truly extremely lowly i cannot even state it enough in my post but there's one thing i know. if i don't do anything, they will have a worse and worse life and keep reaping what they sow while the one who does good will keep rising higher in their lives.