How are you feeling?

Deus_Ex_Lemur

I am ill, with an infection. Have been ill for 2 months. Doctors keep giving me differents kinds of antibiotics, it hasn´t helped so far. First I was tired of it, trying to be patient, resting. Now I´m scared and hate being alive.

Yeah haven't seen you on for a while! Hope it's nothing serious? Don't know what kind of infection it is? Maybe see new docs. Gotta GET BETTER! *hugs* :D

B

Beatrice

A little tired from work. It was like running a marathon today. 'twas a madhouse in there.

I'm looking forward to going running though. It's beeeeautiful outside!

Also..... I feel really happy my old friend responded positively to my message telling him I missed him. He's liked me for the longest time, and he STILL does. I'm flattered, but I'm also shocked! If I happen to move back to PA in the next year or so we may date :)

Nanita

Yeah haven't seen you on for a while! Hope it's nothing serious? Don't know what kind of infection it is? Maybe see new docs. Gotta GET BETTER! *hugs* :D

Thanks a lot.
Oh I know what kind of infection, it´s strep/streptococcus, in the throat and on skin. It´s supposed to get better after antibiotics, now I have been on 3 different kinds.... So, bacteria is resistant. I have seriously forgotten what its like not being ill!?!

Nanita

anxious again. always anxious. I seriously can't face school tomorrow. It's not the actual lessons that it's difficult, it's the bits in between. Recess, lunchtime, getting into groups for a project, morning time at school before registration. It's all really difficult.... those awkward times when no-one really wants to talk to me because we're interested in different things. I feel really lonely there.

God I know this well.......through many years
Exactly, its the weird unclear bits between classes, that are the hardest

Nyxy

I feel absolutely horrible and stressed out today. I had a job training session earlier, and I felt like I was the only one who was not even remotely familiar with the work practices done at the dining services over at my university - the school recently changed corporations behind dining services and majority of the workers who were undergoing this training session already worked at the school before the switch. I know this should not be as awful as the caregiving job I had earlier this summer, but I feel like I am going to ask so many stupid questions during my first few shifts and that terrifies me with the possibility of embarrassing myself the entire time. I also forgot to sign out after the training was done, so that added on to this massive "panic attack" phase I'm going through now with wondering if I am even capable of holding a career.

LifeInternal88

I'd offer the homemade chocolate chip/peanut butter cookies I just made. Hope you do find some chocolate though! They're really great comfort food. :]

oooo yummm :D

It's late at night. I'm going to have to wait till tomorrow.

The only snacks available for me right now are apples and yoghurt.

EscapeArtist

Feeling horrible. I'm on 'vacation', but actually at the mom's house of a friend that my mom made on the road, which is where we are staying today. She is a very loud person and it makes me feel always on edge... Have been basically on the road for the last week and feeling like there is nowhere to go to just be myself + feel safe. I want to go home and just hermitize for weeks!! ;/

Phoenixx

Surprisingly relaxed, since I'm back at college.

It won't last long.

All the anxiety will come rushing back by tomorrow.