How are you feeling?

and there's pumpkin pie in a cup

picture.php

Ours had pumpkin pie ice cream. I didn't try it, though.

KiaKaha

Banned
My social phobia makes me a WEIRDO

I exhibit behaviour that makes NO SENSE to outsiders, making them angry, frustrated and annoyed at me.

twiggle

Surprised at myself for accepting a last minute invitation to go into London with friends. Had I been asked last night, I'd probably have said no, but for some reason it feels easier this way. Better shower.

A86

external. feels like im always on the outside looking in. i want to go inside for a bit.
LET ME IN GOD DAMN IT!

Blabla..

i'm trying to fit in , too hard ? i'm not meant for that stuff , i just feel worse than before

the fun i'm having comes at a big cost , maybe i'm a real hermit , maybe i belong in a cave , i already thought about renouncing as a full time meditator , maybe that is my only purpose

Nanita

I am ill, with an infection. Have been ill for 2 months. Doctors keep giving me differents kinds of antibiotics, it hasn´t helped so far. First I was tired of it, trying to be patient, resting. Now I´m scared and hate being alive.

Fighter86

Lonely, distraugh, hopeless. I recently moved onto a new job and have problems adjusting. My colleague does not take to me well, and have taken on passive agreesive behaviour towards me, eg: leaving me out in conversations during lunch, and I do not have the social skills to navigate my way into them. Basically just a lot of unpleasantness going on :mad:

Lonely, distraugh, hopeless. I recently moved onto a new job and have problems adjusting. My colleague does not take to me well, and have taken on passive agreesive behaviour towards me, eg: leaving me out in conversations during lunch, and I do not have the social skills to navigate my way into them. Basically just a lot of unpleasantness going on :mad:

^Ah this can be tough. Sorry to hear that. Hope things get better for you :)

anxious again. always anxious. I seriously can't face school tomorrow. It's not the actual lessons that it's difficult, it's the bits in between. Recess, lunchtime, getting into groups for a project, morning time at school before registration. It's all really difficult.... those awkward times when no-one really wants to talk to me because we're interested in different things. I feel really lonely there.

^So are you going to school tomorrow?