How are you feeling?

Phoenixx

LET IT OUT! Don't hold it in. Don't have to do it here... but yeah. Hey - you'll meet ppl and make friends it doesn't happen right away; you will if you're open to the moments. Nothing to feel ashamed or down about; it's hard at a new place; no real friends, away from home for first time - feel REALLLL lonely heh - but MANY ppl at your uni are going through the same thing! Remember that =D You'll get better as spend more time there! :D

And you can always get yourself a jar of Nutellla.
^ Heh, actually no Nutella for me. At least not much. It has milk and I have an intolerance to milk. ::p: But a jar peanut butter always makes me happy. Especially this stuff:

sb7v3a.jpg

Deus_Ex_Lemur

^ Heh, actually no Nutella for me. At least not much. It has milk and I have an intolerance to milk. ::p: But a jar peanut butter always makes me happy. Especially this stuff:

sb7v3a.jpg

Maple + Peanutbutter... that is such a winning combo wow why hasn't this been tried earlier? I've never seen it!

^ That kind is my second favorite. :) I've never had the white chocolate one though that they have. I must get it the next time I need peanut butter.

...I love peanut butter, okay?

Who doesn't love peanut butter? (That's a rhetorical question, folks. I don't want to hear about how you hate the P and B. :)) My mom has stopped buying it because we never put it on sandwiches, we just eat it straight from the jar.

Deus_Ex_Lemur

Who doesn't love peanut butter? (That's a rhetorical question, folks. I don't want to hear about how you hate the P and B. :)) My mom has stopped buying it because we never put it on sandwiches, we just eat it straight from the jar.

Actually in many countries ppl view peanut butter as disgusting. =) But add chocolate and maple syrup... =D What other flavors are there?

Rembrandt Broam

I find that Nutella is the best depression food ever.

nutella.gif

How about this for an ad campaign:

A guy with Marty Feldman eyes and a crazy expression on his face, lying on a couch in his psychiatrist's office, holding a jar of Nutella with the tag line "I go NUTS!!! for Nutella!".

What do you think? Complete bad taste, or am I the new Don Draper? :D

How about this for an ad campaign:

A guy with Marty Feldman eyes and a crazy expression on his face, lying on a couch in his psychiatrist's office, holding a jar of Nutella with the tag line "I go NUTS!!! for Nutella!".

What do you think? Complete bad taste, or am I the new Don Draper? :D

I think it could work! :)

B

Beatrice

Worse. My ear was aching earlier. Allergies? Cold? Ear infection? Ugh, hope it's not another ear infection. I can't afford more hospital bills.

That overall just-want-to-lie-in-bed, too weak to move feeling. With an aching head. I hope I feel better before tomorrow. I want to go to class.