How are you feeling?

I am feeling indifferent today.:) That can be a good and bad thing at the same time.
It's kind of like a brains natural defence mechanism it uses sometimes I guess.

KiaKaha

Banned
Complete shyte. Extremely depressed, uncared about, invisible. I cant be bothered explaining why. Life blows right now.

arsenalwa

I kept staring at the screen for like 10 minutes, trying to get myself to think of some word to describe how I'm feeling. In the end I realized I don't even want to do that.

EscapeArtist

arsenal.. sorry to hear. Those moods are tough. Hang in there

I feel... like I wouldn't mind finding "love". As if i'm finally able to admit that it is something I really want... I always feared this would happen.

mummylala

Feeling pretty awful to be honest, woke up this morning at 3am to be told that an old friend of the family had tried to kill himself.. Was such a shock to the system cause he was always so happy with life and had such a great outlook..

Goes to show that all is not what it seems, thankfully he fine physically, scared the bjeezus out of us all..

Minty

I'm feeling...lame. I want an online BF and that's really lame and pathetic according to society. But I've never been on a date and I rarely have physical contact with people like hugging. So I don't know what I'm missing :) I don't crave the physical stuff. I just want someone to talk to. And be close with in an intimate way that isn't necessarily physical.

But you look at all the dating sites and they want to meet up. Bleh. FML. Bleeeh.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
I've never felt more isolated and alone than I do right now. Maybe I should just keep my problems to myself from now on - I know bad idea. But I feel I have nowhere else to turn, except for here. My mum doesn't seem to care, anymore. She's the only person in my family I feel comfortable talking to at all and everytime I try to open up about my struggles with depression and social anixety, she doesn't want to hear it, doesn't take me seriously.

Just a few minutes ago, I try again to talk to her and she just said "Oh, we've all got f--king problems! Get over it!!" Gee, thanks for the support. I feel like giving up.

Sorry, just needed to vent, there. ::(: