How are you feeling?

mrb

Ohhhh but! have you ever tried fryed eggy bread? :) you put a peice of bread in the frying pan with some vegetable oil and then you crack open an egg and pour it over the top and flip the bread around to get the eggy bit on both side. MMMMM. :)

ill take your word for it :cool: frying pans broken :rolleyes:

minnow

I am feeling...jittery? No hyper, like an anxious feeling only it's not bad just irritating. I am feeling irritated. I am not making sense, my brain is all confuzzeled and irritated at the moment. Ahhh!

overcome.

There's a part of me that's ruthless and won't give up. There's another part of me that's the opposite. That second part is surfacing right now. I figure I'll go to bed, sleep it off and hope that tomorrow will be okay. I'm very anxious about the next few days, and months. I'm dreading it. I feel awful - although medication really is blocking out a lot. I don't actually know how I feel. Tired is a start.

Last edited:

lyricalliaisons

Odd. I can't really explain it, I'm just feeling weird. I think it's partially due to the fact that I haven't slept much in about three days. But I've had less sleep before without feeling like this. I feel depressed, but depressed in a different way, not the usual way, & in some ways I don't feel depressed at all. I'm also very tired & my brain isn't working right. I just feel "out of it" for some reason. Just not me, in a way.

GhoulsNightOut

I'm feeling pissed off and depressed because my brother was being so inconsiderate as usual. Sometimes when he does something that really upsets me, I start having these weird thoughts like killing myself just to "get back" at him and make him feel bad for treating me this way.
And I feel lonely like always.

mrb

the suns out and i want to go out but i hate going out on my own ::eek:: um anyone out there wanna go out :) we could go to the beach get a picnic , feed the seagulls and stuff ;)

mrb

I love feeding birds!! Can I come with you!?:p
um.....I just have to pack a suitcase, drive to Brisbane, hope on a plane, sit there for the 25 hours and 5 minute flight, then get a cab from Heathrow to the beach ok!?hahaha :D

yea hurry up iv brought you an ice cream and its melting already :D