How are you feeling?

iamthenra

I'm tired of walking this planet alone... If I must be alone, then I would rather not exist hopefully death finds me soon.

awkwardamanda

I feel like crap. I've been just minding my own business, sitting alone in my room on my laptop for the past few hours. That's fine by me. But my brother has some friends over right now, just hanging out, drinking and bull****ting. They're all outgoing sociable people. One of the girls is very friendly, very talkative, and really likes to party. She's not really drunk at the moment, but she keeps coming to see if I want to come sit with them and have a drink, or just hang out. I don't. I just wanna sit alone in my room. Nice of her to offer I guess, but I wish she'd just accept that I'd rather be alone and it's nothing personal. I don't dislike my brother's friends, but I don't feel like sitting around feeling awkward and having nothing to say to them. Now I'm just sitting here feeling sad. I'm tired and I should go shower and get to bed but since I feel like crap I don't really feel like doing anything productive and I'll just be up half the night.::(:

mrb

you know what , its 08.54 in the morning in little old england , im going fishing the tide is in at 11,30 so im off to catch a fish :D ..... see yaas

U

userremoved

Feeling pretty darn good actually. I managed to stop myself from taking sleeping pills for the last few days and I can't believe the effect thats had on me. I actually wake up refreshed now and don't have to drink tea or anything to get the cobwebs out. Now all I need to do is get myself back to the point where I can get to sleep earlier and everything will be potatoes and gravy.

mrb

im quite tired i was going to go fishing , but i thought naaa so mountain biked all the way to brighton and back , thats about 40 miles ...... all along the seafront , weather was really hot , cos i had no shirt on iv got a little tanned now :) but iv got 6 beers in and ill probably take a wee nap in a while ...

mrb

Good idea! ::p: i've already set the kitchen alight before, well sorta, my nephew turned the nob round when i wasn't looking and the oven set alight i was freaking out so much and that smoke burned my throat! had to call the fire department! :eek:

love the way you blame your nephew yea right :rolleyes::D

mrb

Lmao cheeky git. ::p: Its true! and we walked out i shut the kitchen door cause i always do to stop him going in there, then 20 mins later my sister came to pick him up, when she went i went in the kitchen and it was full of smoke. :eek: I nearly burnt myself an all silly ole me only went and opened the grill to see if it was smoking in there and all these flames come out. Scary man!

im sure your telling the truth :rolleyes: sideways look :rolleyes:

AimeeSP

luke corrected it amiee its egg and soldiers ::p: how many soldiers do you get through on 1 egg ? me about 7 ish :)

Ohhhh but! have you ever tried fryed eggy bread? :) you put a peice of bread in the frying pan with some vegetable oil and then you crack open an egg and pour it over the top and flip the bread around to get the eggy bit on both side. MMMMM. :)