How are you feeling?

philly2bits

I finally think I'm getting out of this funk I've been in for about 2 weeks. My sleep still sucks but if I can get that on track I'll be good.

iamthenra

I am sick and tired of being alone...as a result I am feeling very depressed.

Dear diary,
I bawl my head off today when I saw Megan Fox on Transformers scream to Shia that she loves him, and I don't know why I feel so bad? Is it because I am wanting to be Shia or Shia's character Sam? Just overwhelms me at times to think how awesome it would be to have someone want you that much. :rolleyes:

Can't wait for the England game today.

I swear, if England win the world cup I'm gonna get smashed and sprint the full length of Oxford Street.:D Well, that's what I promised someone I'd do.

Let's hope I won't get arrested.:rolleyes:

very depressed :/
everything keeps repeating itself and i just cant take it anymore..
i skipped my jog, i'll try to do some exersize at home tho..
but what then, i cant go out with my "friends' cuz i'll get suicidal and i can't avoid them the whole time :/:/:/

AGR

**** I wish I wouldnt had quit boxing,now I would have 4 years of training and something to do,shame I couldnt go because I would get to anxious,if I knew I was diferent back then,at least I could have menaged to cope better,it was so close to my house,now I doubt they would acept me back.......

Disappointed that the two Koreas are not doing as well as I had hoped in the World Cup. But North Korea's valiant efforts against Brazil is quite pleasing though.

I came the closest I think I've been to killing myself last night. My children were in the next room, mothers don't come much worse than that do they.
I text my ex but he told me to go away and leave him alone.
I cut myself up a fair bit. I feel so pathetic and alone ::(:
Going to the doctors in a while

Don't beat yourself up to bad, Ahimsa. Regardless of the many books on the subject, there's no one good way to be a good mother. If you keep them fed, warm and tolerably happy, you've done more then your part. :3

Rather then being mad at yourself, be proud that you didn't give in to the temptation. You're not pathetic, those kids need, and rely on you. Use them to motivate you, and remind you that you're worth something.

On my last nerve.. Have that appointment in an hour and it's freaking me out a bit. Doing breathing exercises to keep the stress at a minimum.

I came the closest I think I've been to killing myself last night. My children were in the next room, mothers don't come much worse than that do they.
I text my ex but he told me to go away and leave him alone.
I cut myself up a fair bit. I feel so pathetic and alone ::(:
Going to the doctors in a while

Well u didn't do it and I hope u gave ur kids a big fat hug afterwards, to see there are huge reasons to live.. u can manage w/o ur ex :)
doctors as in a person, maybe therapist u can consult?
u can pm me anytime to, i am pretty bad myself, but could u try exercising? i know u have apsolutely NO will.. but just make urslef do it, let urself feel better for a while, I was rly depressed this morning, now i went to exersice and am feeling quite better, i know it will wear ooff, but still.. the time is worth it :)
dont give up the fight, cuz when u do gtiv eup the fight, u have to start all over again, when it seems the worst, do smthg productive on purpose, dont let it all go in circles, at least what u can control :)

mrb

Beat em up for me, Pink! I was just annoyed that I had to take down my Rihanna video off FB because someone was butt-hurt about it. Thanks for asking, love.

ill beat em up for you annie , ill charge in with my little nappy on and beat them up with my rattle lolz :D

minnow

Bad but not awful. My mother is yelling at me to make phone calls, saying that I am just being lazy and going on about how am I going to make it through life. Like I don't know how screwed up my life is. Why can't she understand?!

mrb

im feeling a little tired iv got work in the morning ::(: big sigh .... oh well keep me busy i soppose :) but iv got so much stuff to sell at the boot sale its unreal , i might do a boot sale sunday , iv got to start getting rid of all this unwanted stuff ..... things over years junk wise build up dont they , well its not junk some of its good stuff but its been sitting there for years , out with the old and in with the new as they say :)

mrb

im drunk :D now dont start on me spw its fi night and we moved a person today that gave us a bottle of glenfiddich whisky , so yea im drinking it :D

AimeeSP

So annoyed! i wish my dad would change, i'm fed up of having to apologise to people he offends all the time and try to fix his problems that he brings upon himself! ::(: