How are you feeling?

AimeeSP

I wish I was more alert during the day. My mind seems to "wake up" when everyone else has gone to sleep!

That's the same as me! Not just with my mind but my body too. I try and do exercise during the day but my body just can't be bothered, yet when night comes, i suddenly have a burst of energy!

market.garden

That's the same as me! Not just with my mind but my body too. I try and do exercise during the day but my body just can't be bothered, yet when night comes, i suddenly have a burst of energy!

I suppose its about getting your body into a good "normal" rythm. I'm so used to being semi nocturnal though!

i'm feeling good.. ^^
I had a great weekend, my mom had a performance with her band.. And she asked me on stage.. I first was like.. Noooooooooooooooooooooo.. But then I did it =D, and it went really good!
Before the party when i saw all the people in the bar i ran away and had a panic attack , but a friend comforted me and i came back.. and i started singing! i felt so good when all the people were so enthousiastic ^^
We made some vids.. And i'm converting them now so i can put them on YT
Oh and my mom lost her voice from all the singing :eek: she cant talk now..
I'm glad i did this singing.. and that i didnt let my sa control me.
but i have to admit that on the stage i was frekking nervous.. i didnt know where to look at so i just stared to the air.. Looked a bit weird i think xD.
but its better to not look people in the eye on stage.. cuz that wll make me even more anxious. but it was a great evening. I'm proud of my mom! this is her first perofrmance with her newest band! she rocks =D

Square_Eyes

I've got a bad feeling about today. And if my neighbours don't stop milling around outside my flat like freaking zombies then I guess I wont be going to my lecture this afternoon.

mrb

well today i was waiting for a place to park and this pesron was slowly backing out to let me in , then b4 i could drive in there this woman in a big 4x4 car suddely carved me up and swung her car into my spot :eek: i got out the car and said excuse me madam i was waiting to park there , she said you dont own it and walked off :mad: so i waited for her to go and wrote on the back or her dirty car , this car is dirty , but the owner of this car is dirtyier , shes got herself a 20 year old toy boy :D she was about 60 oh what fun bet she got some looks on the way home :rolleyes:....... childish but fun ......

Masychefx2

Banned
well today i was waiting for a place to park and this pesron was slowly backing out to let me in , then b4 i could drive in there this woman in a big 4x4 car suddely carved me up and swung her car into my spot :eek: i got out the car and said excuse me madam i was waiting to park there , she said you dont own it and walked off :mad: so i waited for her to go and wrote on the back or her dirty car , this car is dirty , but the owner of this car is dirtyier , shes got herself a 20 year old toy boy :D she was about 60 oh what fun bet she got some looks on the way home :rolleyes:....... childish but fun ......

lol maybe the toy boy was her son ewww she is dirty lol