How are you feeling?

My anxiety is off the charts today. I need to get a grip on this.

keep-calm-and-get-a-grip-18.gif

61ltNqZCV5L._SX355_.jpg

Last edited:
Speaking of anxiety, mine must be pretty high too, as i feel on the verge of collapsing into the black hole that is depression. Maybe i'm not drinking enough?

defiance

The demons are trying to push me over a cliff. The sad thing is they have weakened me so much over the years that I am not resisting that push anymore. I am getting fed up with the amount of times I have written the same thing on this site about how much I wish my life would come to an end so my suffering could stop. But hey at the same time I cannot help what and how I feel.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Ah feel that my family intentionally pisses me off, just to hear me making a observations about them that are both accurate, darkly humourous in their shock value and unflinchingly honest.

EmilysQuotes.Com-people-truth-funny-hate-communication-Oscar-Wilde.jpg

I have awful feeling that am gonnae snap n' just go off at my Mum, once the middle sister and her kids move out. :sad: More for her inability to stand up for herself when my middle sister yell at her, but she's got no issue talking back to me when I do it. :confused: But those are kinda mixed message I've been getting over the years.

Ah don't know... It just feel like a f*ckin' tsunami of verbal f*ckin' rage and frustration is going spout forth from me. :kickingmyself:
The past 2 months alone huv been utter sh!te, absolutely hellish! And, as per usual, ah wus the scapegoat for everybuddy's problems.

Last edited:

Graeme1988

The demons are trying to push me over a cliff. The sad thing is they have weakened me so much over the years that I am not resisting that push anymore. I am getting fed up with the amount of times I have written the same thing on this site about how much I wish my life would come to an end so my suffering could stop. But hey at the same time I cannot help what and how I feel.

Feeling totally numb, then? If so, I can definitely relate, sadly. :sad:

defiance

Feeling totally numb, then? If so, I can definitely relate, sadly. :sad:

Yeah you can definitely say that again. I go numb, my body gets really cold and I may or may not start to shake a little. It is a total nightmare man. This life feels like a prison sentence and my freedom is death. I'm just no good at this life thing. Sorry I ranted a bit there.

Graeme1988

Yeah you can definitely say that again. I go numb, my body gets really cold and I may or may not start to shake a little. It is a total nightmare man. This life feels like a prison sentence and my freedom is death. I'm just no good at this life thing. Sorry I ranted a bit there.

Don't feel sorry for ranting, I totally understand where yer comin' from.
So, you're not alone in how ya feel. As sad as it is to say that. :sad:

Graeme1988

I hear you. I keep ranting here too. best of luck to you defiance and Graeme. *hugs*

hug-2.gif
Hugs back at ya. :giggle:

And thanks for wishing me luck, as I think I'm going to need it? As I'm going to do something outta character and stand up to my middle sister soon. And she can be quite a violatile person... Loses her temper at the littlest thing. :eek: Though, that's an understatement. :kickingmyself:

So you have anxiety attacks huh? I've had one or two of those - not pleasant.
I feel like a prisoner of my own mind, and my mind is seriously dysfunctional, and unfortunately my mind is the jailor (ie he's mentally insane & dysfunctional).
I've never been good at life. I've gone thru a great many mental/emotional hardships, due to my dis-ability to be able to live "right".
Death is my only real salvation; all my vexing & complex & impossible problems will then be gone. But for now, i feel i must keep going, so i am, just for the sake of it really.

What a boring fecking life i lead. :eek:h: :kickingmyself: :sad:

'My boredom has outshined the sun ... yes i'm down'

I'll likely always be as miserable as sin. Old dogs don't learn new tricks. :sad:

I seem to feel less miserable when music gets me in touch with my rage.

I keep checking my imaginary "watch of death".

I HATE you, f*cking life.

'Life is suicide ... life is suicide ... life is suicide ... , life is ...'

Life is F*CKING B*LLSHIT.

I wonder if life is like a bitter spiced rum - drank straight it's AWFUL, but when you add some coke or other sweet mixer, it become velvety delicious???

Some people are born to miss out on all the good stuff.

In the last 20-30 years i seem to have barely changed. See, i don't think that's right. It's off-kilter.

YAY!!! It's the full moon. That means i'm having my male period!!! The moon for sure affects my moods, can't deny that.

'And i feel no pain'

Last edited:

Kiwong

So I have a few conversations that have gone well for me, and I start to think I enjoy this I want more of it. But then will I become too social and be ultimately disappointed as eventually complication creeps in as it often does with my interactions with people . Then I am teased by wanting something that in the end can never be mine. Easy conversation with people

Last edited:

Lionhearted

I just need to become independent soon. It's always a dilemma to live with an uncertain future. But maybe things will work out. Patience just seems to be so much demanding these days.

Graeme1988

I just need to become independent soon. It's always a dilemma to live with an uncertain future. But maybe things will work out. Patience just seems to be so much demanding these days.

I'm in a very similar situation, myself. So, I can relate, well kinda.
But, be patient, stay positive and I hope things work out for you. :thumbup:

Graeme1988

I HATE MY MIDDLE SISTER! F*CKIN' HATE THE BITCH!! TREATING US - HER AIN FAMILY - LIKE SH!TE! AND SHE GENUINELY BELIEVES SHE HAS NOTHING TO BE SORRY FOR... :kickingmyself:

Awww...! Well, if that's the case, she shouldn't huv even bothered moving back in with her Mum and wee brother (me). But, according to her, we haven't done enough to help her. :veryangry: :idontknow:

Wish I'd been adopted, or died a birth, rather than endure this guff. :sad:

Our Mum in feckin' denial abouet the situation, too. Just wants us all to get along and be friends. Nae chance! Sorry, but, I'm not associating with a person has absolutely no empathy for what others go through in life.

Restless as f*ck
Aloud, do i swear
Nobody around to hear
Nor does anyone care
It's just me and my fear

Waiting for the day to end
Waiting for the life to end
Whilst my mind goes "round the bend"

Everything passes, they say; everything f*cking passes
Meanwhile i still just want to kick some universal asses

Sweating, so top off ... thirsty again, so more rum & coke
If i were a smoker then some dope would i smoke

Done with heavy metal, now Zeppelin is ruling my ear-space
Done with running, now i just want false dreams to chase

MOMENTS, life is about MOMENTS
Hanging in there, for the moments
Good times, bad times ... they're all just fleeting moments
Fleeting moments, in a fleeting life
(PiP, Poetry in Progress ... <SUSPENDED>)

Last edited: