How are you feeling?

defiance

All my failures in life are haunting me. Making me more crazy by the moment. Everyday, this is all I have to look forward to.:crying:

been offered an job doing one of my hobbies but Im kinda scared to take it in case I **** it up. I have no qualifications or training and I am just figuring out stuff as I go. Im afraid they'll see through me. More than that, I have a real tough time in the past with obsessing. I don't know if I want to go there again. I can lose years obsessing over one thing.Its happened before.

If I make something for someone and Im not happy with it, it would take over my life until it was finished...and that might not ever happen.This obsessiveness is a problem in all areas of my life and I have really struggled with it and kinda have been getting through, it slows me down and some days are really bad I dont get a whole lot done. But I manage. If I did this to make a living though....it could be bad. I imagine angry people waiting on things and me freaked out in the corner having a panic attack....and I'd still be broke. There's a lot of potential for mess there....

I guess the sensible thing is to focus on getting through my last exams and put it out of my head til then.

Relieved.

abde9fa5714bef8f5b91eeded9ccdfe7.jpg

Exhausted. Been up for over 48 hours, and am past the 'tired' stage and on to the 'delirious' stage. Or close to it.
Whoa, 48 hours!? :eek: ...........Just read in another thread it is work related. I hope they pay you well for your effort, node!

(edit: I just read why in another of your posts....)

Last edited:

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Pretty depressed. Overwhelmed emotionally n' physically. But don't want to let on that I'm barely coping, 'cause no-one would understand why that's the case. Doubtful as to whether things are improving fur me, as ah don't feel they are. :sad:

Actually feelin' numb and lacking in purpose, lately. ::(: Ah wish happiness wus'nae such fleeting, temporary feelin' for me.

Louco

My vision problems are getting worse, can't read at the same distance I could some time ago...

I'm beyond hopeless, I can't even put into words how getting more and more sick over the years feels like, especially since it will probably only get worse. And I'm only 29.

I swear, I WILL NOT get to the 40's, my youth is the only thing I have, I even know the building I'm jumping from before that.

Graeme1988

My vision problems are getting worse, can't read at the same distance I could some time ago...

I'm beyond hopeless, I can't even put into words how getting more and more sick over the years feels like, especially since it will probably only get worse. And I'm only 29.

I swear, I WILL NOT get to the 40's, my youth is the only thing I have

Ah know how ye feel, Louco. I can definitely relate, what with similar vision problems and my cerebal palsy which hasn't gotten any better or worse, but will as I get older. Though, for the time being it's no as bad as it should be for someone my age.

Ah also feel I'm clinging to ma youth, and won't make it past 40. :sad: Huvin said that, I can't put words how ah feel most of the time. :bigsmile:
Sorry, just a wee joke there at my expense, not tryin' to make light of yer situation.

Louco

Ah know how ye feel, Louco. I can definitely relate, what with similar vision problems and my cerebal palsy which hasn't gotten any better or worse, but will as I get older. Though, for the time being it's no as bad as it should be for someone my age.

Ah also feel I'm clinging to ma youth, and won't make it past 40. :sad: Huvin said that, I can't put words how ah feel most of the time. :bigsmile:
Sorry, just a wee joke there at my expense, not tryin' to make light of yer situation.

Things will get better for us bro. We will make things better. I don't want to die, and I'm certain neither do you.

Graeme1988

I don't want to die, and I'm certain neither do you.

No, of course not. Well, not yet anyway... :giggle:

Things will get better for us bro. We will make things better.

While ah don't doubt that for a second, it's harder to make things better when, at least for me, ye huv to constantly argue to make that happen. Even when yer no asking for anything unreasonable. Ah don't know, ah guess it becomes harder to stay optimistic when things aren't getting better.

People being two-faced, things not working out as you'd hopedl, constantly huvin tae compromise just to keep others happy. That seems to be ma life as of late.

Louco

No, of course not. Well, not yet anyway... :giggle:

While ah don't doubt that for a second, it's harder to make things better when, at least for me, ye huv to constantly argue to make that happen. Even when yer no asking for anything unreasonable. Ah don't know, ah guess it becomes harder to stay optimistic when things aren't getting better.

People being two-faced, things not working out as you'd hopedl, constantly huvin tae compromise just to keep others happy. That seems to be ma life as of late.

We will make things better... or else! Summon your Scottish ancestry and fight your way to happiness and freedom. Charge into the fields of life with your trusty Claymore like your independence from England depends on it.

I'm not optmistic, quite the contrary actually. I'm just angry. I try to turn my anger into energy.

Boo, every time I jog I get pain in one of my knees and have to stop. Not because it hurts then - it's more of a mild discomfort - but because the next day it ends up hurting pretty badly as a result, but only when I go up or down stairs or sometimes walking.

I never had this problem before :sad:

Graeme1988

We will make things better... or else! Summon your Scottish ancestry and fight your way to happiness and freedom. Charge into the fields of life with your trusty Claymore like your independence from England depends on it.

^ That's made me...
laught16.gif
Nice Braveheart reference anaw. :thumbup:

Though, us Scots are more prone to batterin' tha crap outta each other after a few pints. Nevermind storming the border...

I'm not optmistic, quite the contrary actually. I'm just angry. I try to turn my anger into energy.

YASSS!! Somebuddy as pessimistic and angry as me. Nice tae me ye! :giggle: Still haven't found a way to turn my anger into energy, aside from batterin' the unholy crap out of an electric guitar.

Phoenixx

Cruddy. Can't stop thinking about all the rude customers I had to deal with at work today. It's ALWAYS on a Sunday too. I have no problems any other day of the week. You'd think churchgoers would be more respectful to others, but I always seem to find the opposite (or at least in my area).

Why do I take it so personally though? Half the people who are rude to me are like, in their 70s or 80s. They'll be dead soon, why should I care? :rolleyes: (Kidding. But still, why should I care?)