How are you feeling?

YES! A babysitting chain! Does that mean I get treebones baby for the night? Because seriously, one would be like a vacation!

She's keeping mine, you're keeping her's, and I'm keeping yours. What a circus! Ha ha ha Mine are soon-to-be 7, 4, and 8 months. Hers is like 6 months. How old are yours?

Hahahaha, !
And yes I am, thank you for asking :)
I hope your day at the park went well.

It did. Then we came home and grilled out and spent the rest of the evening playing outside. I finally got that feral hog that had killed the neighbor's dog too. Good times :thumbup:

TreeBones

It did. Then we came home and grilled out and spent the rest of the evening playing outside. I finally got that feral hog that had killed the neighbor's dog too. Good times :thumbup:

Your neighbors must be more than pleased, sounds like another great day :)

Your neighbors must be more than pleased, sounds like another great day :)

If they ain't now they will be when I barbeque his a$$ :) That thing will be some good eatin'. I heard the other neighbor's dog barking and pitchin a fit just before daylight this morning and that hog was out in my back yard. Now he's in the deep freezer in my garage.

TreeBones

If they ain't now they will be when I barbeque his a$$ :) That thing will be some good eatin'. I heard the other neighbor's dog barking and pitchin a fit just before daylight this morning and that hog was out in my back yard. Now he's in the deep freezer in my garage.

Aha sounds yummy

yet again, as always.

I feel ugly, plain and simple. I wish I had an average face, I'd give absolutely anything for that. I don't even want to be considered "attractive" per se, I'd give anything to fit into the average category. I feel it's completely out of my control though :/, I can't change my face, it's what I was given and there isn't a damn thing I can do to change that beyond surgery. I need to lose a little bit of weight too, and that IS in my control, I know it is. However, I also feel like there is no point in trying to lose weight if I am destined to always have this ugly face, if that makes any sense? I'm just tired of feeling like a freak everyday. I wish I could be average, only average. I'm not even asking to be beautiful here, just comfortable enough to step foot outside. I can only wish though, *sigh*.

Last edited:

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Ah wish ah didnae huv tae deal wi' this agonising physical pain everyday. :sad:
And yet despite that - am still here, livin' and breathin'. Why, ah huv nae idea.

Lavinialuna

She's keeping mine, you're keeping her's, and I'm keeping yours. What a circus! Ha ha ha Mine are soon-to-be 7, 4, and 8 months. Hers is like 6 months. How old are yours?
I have , but my oldest is 20! I was only 21 when she was born. The others are 14, 11, 8 and 3. It's sort of nice having built in babysitters.... if I wasn't agoraphobic with social anxiety. We seldom need a babysitter! I really should use them more and get out.

I feel ugly, plain and simple. I wish I had an average face, I'd give absolutely anything for that. I don't even want to be considered "attractive" per se, I'd give anything to fit into the average category. I feel it's completely out of my control though :/, I can't change my face, it's what I was given and there isn't a damn thing I can do to change that beyond surgery. I need to lose a little bit of weight too, and that IS in my control, I know it is. However, I also feel like there is no point in trying to lose weight if I am destined to always have this ugly face, if that makes any sense? I'm just tired of feeling like a freak everyday. I wish I could be average, only average. I'm not even asking to be beautiful here, just comfortable enough to step foot outside. I can only wish though, *sigh*.
I am sure you are beautiful. We don't see ourselves like others do, and I don't know how old you are, but as you get older you realize that looks are only fleeting anyway. It's what is inside that matters. Your body is only a bag of bones. It doesn't define you.
There is nothing more beautiful that someone being themselves.

Ah wish ah didnae huv tae deal wi' this agonising physical pain everyday. :sad:
And yet despite that - am still here, livin' and breathin'. Why, ah huv nae idea.

A trifle apprehensive about tomorrow.

I am with you. I am in constant pain too. It's either that "always there nagging pain" I always have, or the "oh my God kill me now pain" I get regularly. It sucks. But you just keep going, right? I sometimes wonder how I have made it this far.
I hope your pain has settled down and you're feeling better. I feel for you.

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member
I am sure you are beautiful. We don't see ourselves like others do, and I don't know how old you are, but as you get older you realize that looks are only fleeting anyway. It's what is inside that matters. Your body is only a bag of bones. It doesn't define you.
She's actually very pretty. Her eyes especially are absolutely amazing--big and blue like an anime girl. I've never known anyone to meet her in person or see her pictures to disagree with either statement. It makes no difference to how she sees herself though, which kinda hurts to watch because she's one of the nicest people I've met on this site. :sad:

Lavinialuna

She's actually very pretty. Her eyes especially are absolutely amazing--big and blue like an anime girl. I've never known anyone to meet her in person or see her pictures to disagree with either statement. It makes no difference to how she sees herself though, which kinda hurts to watch because she's one of the nicest people I've met on this site. :sad:

I don't know what it is that makes us all so hard on ourselves, if only I could find a way to make us all okay I would.
Among women especially I think this is pretty common because we are held to such a high ideal. I can't stand my body, and my poor 11 year old daughter (who is beautiful) thinks she is some awful hideous looking person. I made a point to never talk myself down in front of her, so I am wondering if it is just born in? Hardwired?
You sound like such a great friend to her, she is lucky to have you :thumbup:

Srijita52

Re: yet again, as always.

Psych! You are gorgeous! And trust me I'm not exaggerataing a single bit when I say this. And what else, you're an awesome person. You're sweet and kind. Don't ever say those things about yourself, because none of them are true.