How are you feeling?

sazz

Sad.
Its a Saturday Night, and I'm home by myself, because the few "friends" I have all have better things to do on a Saturday night than come over and hang out, or have a couple of drinks, or whatever. And I just want someone to come over, and maybe watch a movie, and I want cuddles, and I have no one for cuddles, and I have no one that I can just be with, and I want some company, but that never happens. And every night I'm alone, and it ****ing sucks. I just want to not constantly be in isolation, but its a cycle. I have depression, which is caused by my isolation and lack of social interaction, but then I have anxiety which prevents me from making new friends or meeting new people, so I'm stuck at home so that my anxiety doesn't come out, which causes me to be depressed because I'm alone.
Grr.
Just another normal night for me.

planemo

Sad.
Its a Saturday Night, and I'm home by myself, because the few "friends" I have all have better things to do on a Saturday night than come over and hang out, or have a couple of drinks, or whatever. And I just want someone to come over, and maybe watch a movie, and I want cuddles, and I have no one for cuddles, and I have no one that I can just be with, and I want some company, but that never happens. And every night I'm alone, and it ****ing sucks. I just want to not constantly be in isolation, but its a cycle. I have depression, which is caused by my isolation and lack of social interaction, but then I have anxiety which prevents me from making new friends or meeting new people, so I'm stuck at home so that my anxiety doesn't come out, which causes me to be depressed because I'm alone.
Grr.
Just another normal night for me.

I think a lot of folks here know exactly how that feels.

Welcome to the forum. :)

TreeBones

Ugh how ironic, I just read something about being angry and I'm furious right now.
My brother (who is 20!) was being a psychopath and letting our cat torture the feeder mice he got for his dumb snake. (The mice are all bloody and their eyes gouged out). I was telling him to stop and he was getting angry. Then I started yelling at him and trying to explain he's wrong, and he started calling me a c*** (he knows I hate that word) and a stupid tree hugger. He's a pathetic loser and if I could wish him into a saw movie right now I would in a heartbeat.

Ugh how ironic, I just read something about being angry and I'm furious right now.
My brother (who is 20!) was being a psychopath and letting our cat torture the feeder mice he got for his dumb snake. (The mice are all bloody and their eyes gouged out). I was telling him to stop and he was getting angry. Then I started yelling at him and trying to explain he's wrong, and he started calling me a c*** (he knows I hate that word) and a stupid tree hugger. He's a pathetic loser and if I could wish him into a saw movie right now I would in a heartbeat.

Yeah no sense being evil to something that's gonna die soon anyway. Eyes gouged out? Cruel, right there. Wish him into a saw movie? You make me laugh! I love it. :thumbup:

TreeBones

I don't know about "getting it" but I love your sense of humor. It's like ... just twisted enough. :ironicsmile:

I meant gets it like, about not being d***s to animals. My family are notorious weirdos when it comes to that kind of stuff, I shan't go into detail because its much too gruesome but that's why its refreshing for me to hear that something like that is cruel.
And I like to think of it as a healthy dose of dark humor, that's what I tell my mother anyways. Lol

I meant gets it like, about not being d***s to animals. My family are notorious weirdos when it comes to that kind of stuff, I shan't go into detail because its much too gruesome but that's why its refreshing for me to hear that something like that is cruel.
And I like to think of it as a healthy dose of dark humor, that's what I tell my mother anyways. Lol

I'm with ya there. The ironic thing is that I'm a hunter. Wouldn't ever torture any animal though. Just turns my stomach to see an animal suffer. Even those feeder rats you talked of. I've set a lot of mouse traps over the years but to gouge out eyeballs and leave them alive? Wtf? Eew! I really get into some dark humor.

TreeBones

@TreeBones - why do you hate public television and the radio?

Because I think the music on the radio is crap and most of television is too, like reality tv, kids are such brats now a days. my little sisters watched bad girls club and they talked back and claped their hands at me like crazy people, I had to remind them about respect and not to act like people on TV.

TreeBones

I'm with ya there. The ironic thing is that I'm a hunter. Wouldn't ever torture any animal though. Just turns my stomach to see an animal suffer. Even those feeder rats you talked of. I've set a lot of mouse traps over the years but to gouge out eyeballs and leave them alive? Wtf? Eew! I really get into some dark humor.

^ Ahhh this makes me so happy to hear! Lol :)