How are you feeling?

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Ah give up tryin' to trust people. So why bother...? When ah cannae even trust those who ah used tae be close to (family), most o' them just lie, anyway. :sad:

Ma oldest sister is dead tae me... Ah've had enough o' the constant lies.
203492_280786521986112_2027532438_q.jpg

cocorose

Ah give up tryin' to trust people. So why bother...? When ah cannae even trust those who ah used tae be close to (family), most o' them just lie, anyway. :sad:

Ma oldest sister is dead tae me... Ah've had enough o' the constant lies.
203492_280786521986112_2027532438_q.jpg

I have a problem trusting people too. I always end up disappointed. I think it's because I always try to do good and I am an honest person, so maybe I (wrongly) expect the same from other people, but they see me as an 'easy target' so they try and take advantage of me.

I also have not spoken to one of my sisters in a while, but the sad part is no one else knows what she's really like. So I just choose not to have anything to do with her.

Graeme1988

I have a problem trusting people too. I always end up disappointed. I think it's because I always try to do good and I am an honest person, so maybe I (wrongly) expect the same from other people, but they see me as an 'easy target' so they try and take advantage of me.

I also have not spoken to one of my sisters in a while, but the sad part is no one else knows what she's really like. So I just choose not to have anything to do with her.

Ah think I'm on the verge of that with ma oldest sister. Though, ah doubt she'd take it well if ah told her she has the exact same domineering, do-as-I-said personality like ma late father. :sad: Oddly enough, ah think that's why they didn't get along all to well when ma dad was alive. :sad:

1BlackSheep

^ LOL! :bigsmile:

I'm enjoying a nice, lazy day off work, watching cooking shows, eating a ham & cheese sandwich with some cheddar & sour cream krinkle chips, and browsing SPW. :) I have that endless list of things I need to get done pestering me my background thoughts though, which is killing my buzz! :thumbdown:

SeasonalBlues

My life got interesting for a few months but now i've returned to loneliness. I feel so empty and lost. I hope i'll be happy one day...

KiaKaha

Banned
I am making crepes.

*Gives crepes to SPW members in the how are you feeling thread*

Cooking junk food gives me pleasure...

1BlackSheep

Glad you gotta a laugh outta that, because ah wasnae jokin' when ah posted that! Just sayin'... but as ah said am no really bother.
Sorry, I wasn't laughing at what you said - just at the pic because I've not seen that one before and thought it was funny. No offense meant and hope you are feeling better soon! :)

1BlackSheep

1BlackSheep

hersheys-kiss-hugs_zps44262045.jpg
to Graeme, OneHandClapping, Cocorose, Olhos Abertos, SeasonalBlues, and anyone else who is feeling down and in need of a hug! :)

Graeme1988

Sorry, I wasn't laughing at what you said - just at the pic because I've not seen that one before and thought it was funny. No offense meant and hope you are feeling better soon!

Aw, right... :bigsmile: Eh, sorry, ah dinnae mean tae snap at ye when ah replied afore tae ya, darlin'. :eek:h: Again, sorry...

hersheys-kiss-hugs_zps44262045.jpg
to Graeme, OneHandClapping, Cocorose, Olhos Abertos, SeasonalBlues, and anyone else who is feeling down and in need of a hug! :)

Eh, thanks, I guess. Ah need tae consider gettin' back intae therapy, the way ah've been feelin' lately.

Just need somebody tae talk to. Eh, no the noo, obviously. Am too tired tae vent.

Lea

Banned
I am a sick of this constant sickness, is this what life is supposed to be like? Probably yes, if I at least knew there is some purpose of it.

planemo

I'm enjoying a nice, lazy day off work, watching cooking shows, eating a ham & cheese sandwich with some cheddar & sour cream krinkle chips, and browsing SPW. :) I have that endless list of things I need to get done pestering me my background thoughts though, which is killing my buzz! :thumbdown:

ahh, those dreaded "things i need to get done". :thumbdown:

for me i had another terrible nights sleep.:kickingmyself: so i guess i could be feeling better.