How are you feeling?

I'm feeling like... IT'S TIME TO WATCH LORD OF THE RINGS AGAIN!!!

I have little interest in seeing The Hobbit, but I haven't seen LOTR in a very long time. I think I was 14 at the oldest when the third one came out. Time to watch them from a more mature perspective :p Some of the best movies ever.

anomicdeer

I'm feeling nervous but like a winner.

I kind of caught him. He never text anyone. Plus I would hear if he was. He was on a certain site that I suspect he gets it from... After a few minutes he go to the bathroom with his cell phone. He claim he was doing something else but that was a lie, of course. He was acting guilty of something and tried to hide his cellphone. I told him to wash his hands REALLY GOOD before touching the food to cook. He lied again...

I knew I was right. He acts stupid as if he doesn't know what I'm talking about when he knows I know something is going on. I'm sure of it now. Yeah, another boyfriend who thinks I'm so stupid but this time I notice and react.

**Plus, I saw the title of something on his phone before and I searched it and it was something only for adults...for personal pleasure...

Last edited:
Devastated.:sad:
How can some humans be so cruel and selfish!?
Are they just left over traits that early humans possessed for survival. How can people today still be so cruel for their own benefit and seem oblivious to their actions.:sad:

MikeyC

Are they just left over traits that early humans possessed for survival. How can people today still be so cruel for their own benefit and seem oblivious to their actions.:sad:
What have you witnessed?

Starry

Fed-up with anxiety... I had a bad panic attack on today's walk around the fields. :(

And now off to exercise, maybe some cardio will release some good chemicals in my brain for a change...

Srijita52

Fed-up with anxiety... I had a bad panic attack on today's walk around the fields. :(

And now off to exercise, maybe some cardio will release some good chemicals in my brain for a change...
That's awful, I'm sorry Starry. Exercise helps me most of the time, I hope it works for you too.
What happened?
Disappointed with my own stupidity
What's wrong?

Phoenixx

Tired and sore again. I forgot to take it easy, I'm still getting over the flu after all. I thought I was well enough to get back on my feet again to do all sorts of stuff, and well, I'm not.

Back to laying in bed and reading. Reading is no problem; it's sitting still I really don't feel like doing. I figured I might as well rest up now though because I have a long day tomorrow. Finishing Christmas shopping with my dad tomorrow afternoon and then I have a holiday party to go to tomorrow evening/night.

The migraine from last night never went away. Which is weird because a night's sleep almost always cures it. Consequently I am feeling awful today. Ugh. Hopefully it will be gone by later tonight...

takeheart

As of late I have been feeling so lonely since my only friend kinda faded away from me. I try to not let it bother me but sometimes u just need somebody to talk with. I just dont know yano...

Let's just say, you don't want to be in my shoes right now. This migraine is not only severe but has been going for almost two straight days. I am in so much pain :crying:

Try exercising, in a warm environment. Maybe it will help.

Actually, the best thing for a migraine is the exact opposite - exercise, or any physical movement at all (not joking) aggravates it. And doctors always recommend a "cool, dark room". Thank you for offering advice though :)

hoddesdon

Let's just say, you don't want to be in my shoes right now. This migraine is not only severe but has been going for almost two straight days. I am in so much pain :crying:

If you have medication for it that does not seem to work, it can help if you also take anti-nausea medication. Migraine disrupts the digestive system - which is why children vomit when they have a migraine - and the disruption stops the medication from being absorbed.