How are you feeling?

Feeling_Nothing

I feel great,just arrived home from a party.It was ok ,I can't recall any embarrassing moments ....I think I behaved pretty normal :D.

Good to hear Boby :) Always nice to hear after a party that you behaved normal. I'm always afraid when I wake up in the morning and think: Oh damn, how was the party?

Invisibleman

Well returning home from my trip has been such a mixed bag of feelings. The trip itself was amazing,I had some pretty good experiences that helped my indenpendence some. It was a chance to throw my stress and feelings away for just a bit but now that im home all my stress and negativity has greeted me at the door and its back to eating me alive::(:

You catch more bees with honey. Some of what you call brow-nosing someone else might just call banter. But you dont have to do that or change who you are to make friends. You dont catch any bees when you insult the bees though.

MikeyC

so depressed and too lonely
I'm sorry. ::(:

I don't really know what I am doing. I study a subject I couldn't care less about. I don't have any real life friends, just people on the internet, and even then I am always initiating contact and feel like an annoyance. I don't have much family. I'm not even interested in girls much these days, every now and then there will be one I find attractive, I will get carried away and become infatuated, but inevitably they won't find me attractive. Probably my personality more than my looks, I don't know, maybe both. I see how people that are liked behave and just can't do it, all the insincere brown-nosing. My prospects for happiness are pretty grim. I'm not even sure why I'm bothering typing this.
Sorry you feel this way. I think you're alright. :)

Eristelle

I feel like I'm being deceived... Maybe I just suck at friendships because I'm a bad person. I could be the one deceiving for all I know.

MikeyC

So today's the anniversary of my grandpa's death. I don't remember him much though, he died while I was very young. But my mom's really sad today and watching her making me a bit depressed too.
Ah, that's not a good sight. I mean, it's tough when you know them and you're sad, but it's equally tough for you because you didn't know him and you're seeing your mum upset about it. There's not too much you can do. Hopefully her feelings don't jump into your mind too much.

Comfortably numb.
Is this a good or bad thing?

I'm feeling really good, actually. I went for a walk and made some lunch. I feel like I accomplished something. I guess I could feel bad because a friend of mine refuses to get back to me regarding lunch this week - a thing that happens too often to be a coincidence - but screw it, I feel good. I've got some good music on and I'm fed and I'm content. :)

Srijita52

Ah, that's not a good sight. I mean, it's tough when you know them and you're sad, but it's equally tough for you because you didn't know him and you're seeing your mum upset about it. There's not too much you can do. Hopefully her feelings don't jump into your mind too much.
Yeah, I'm trying not to let it get to me too much, its still making me upset seeing her though. I wish there was anything I could do to help.

MikeyC

Yeah, I'm trying not to let it get to me too much, its still making me upset seeing her though. I wish there was anything I could do to help.
Maybe there is something you can do? If all fails, ask her what you can do to make her feel better. If she says nothing, she'll at least know you care enough to ask. :)

Srijita52

Maybe there is something you can do? If all fails, ask her what you can do to make her feel better. If she says nothing, she'll at least know you care enough to ask. :)
Yeah, I did ask her. She says she doesn't need anything though. I guess I can't do much.

Aletheia

So today's the anniversary of my grandpa's death. I don't remember him much though, he died while I was very young. But my mom's really sad today and watching her making me a bit depressed too.

My mother always gets really depressed around the anniversary of her sister's death. I wish I could do something to help.

If she says nothing, she'll at least know you care enough to ask.

I think this is worth remembering in a lot of situations.

Srijita, I hope you and your mother aren't having too hard a time.