How are you feeling?

Srijita52

Just got back from my airsoft event, had a lot of fun, met some new people and had the opportunity to practise my conversation skills with the other gender :)

All in all, a good day. Now back to being lonely !
On a more positive note you did have a great day and met some new people, you should give yourself credit for that.

Feeling_Nothing

狼;598255 said:
I am so happy! I have the house all to myself today!

Good to hear your happy ! I always get happy aswell when I get to be home alone ! :D Just the peace, the quiet and you don't have to think about anyone else !

this_portrait

Nooope sadly, atleast not near me :(
maybe if I drive 30 minutes + I might find something but I'm so tired from being gone all day I can hardly move. What I want now is my couch, laptop, some background noise from the tv and an ice coffee !

Ah, yeah, that would be a pain. I'm so used to having places within walking distance or at least 10 minutes from me that I would go nuts if I had to travel a long ways to go somewhere, lol. My sister lives in the rural South and the closest thing to her house is a Wal*Mart, and that's about 30 miles away. I dunno how she can stand it.

Boby

I feel great,just arrived home from a party.It was ok ,I can't recall any embarrassing moments ....I think I behaved pretty normal :D.