Hi everyone, talk to me!

Hullo! There, ah said something. :bigsmile:

I'm not too bad... all things considered.

I think I'm getting the flu again, I'm tired cuz I didn't get much sleep. But other than that, I'm happier than I was 3 months ago when I kinda got into a depression that I felt stuck in. But now, I'm trying find enough things to do to keep my mind occupied. So, it's grand! :thumbup:

lily

i think once i get my flu over then it will probably be too late to go to the Mental health group as i don't know when they'll be off for vacation :sad: so it's pretty hard for me now but i just have to keep doing my best.

lily

My tooth hurts and I have heartburn, I haven't slept well in a few days but the weather is nice and cool.

How are you?

If you leave me hanging I'll hunt you down. :D
it's good to floss and gargle with salt if your tooth hurts, it could be bacteria even though i know it's hard to floss regularly. Nice that the weather is nice. :bigsmile: heartburn I'm pretty sure it's heartburn acid indigestion so i think exercise would be a good idea, or it could be if you ate sth that doesn't digest well.

Hullo! There, ah said something. :bigsmile:

I'm not too bad... all things considered.

I think I'm getting the flu again, I'm tired cuz I didn't get much sleep. But other than that, I'm happier than I was 3 months ago when I kinda got into a depression that I felt stuck in. But now, I'm trying find enough things to do to keep my mind occupied. So, it's grand! :thumbup:
I'm glad that you're happier.

Last edited:

theoutsider

Hi Lily, how are you? Thanks for continuing to be one of the most consistent active members. It means a lot to know that, even with the dwindling activity, somebody still wants to communicate.

lily

Hi Lily, how are you? Thanks for continuing to be one of the most consistent active members. It means a lot to know that, even with the dwindling activity, somebody still wants to communicate.
Hi, Nice to see you again. :) i joined SAS a while ago and now i seem to have been banned. i can't log in anymore. I also didn't get a 'you are banned or for how long I'm banned'. how come? I didn't get a warning, it's just that after i read the rules i think i did something forbidden such as posting sth about what a mod said to me (in PM) on the forum in response to what others were talking to me about but i still feel i should've gotten a warning and that the other two posters should've gotten sth then too for posting in my introduction post and not being discreetly doing it either and causing me to respond to it on the forum too. i feel it's unfair and unkind. it has been since Sunday. *angry* *hurt* *sad* *lonely*
can someone console me or tell me what they know or feel about this forum? i like to interact there but i don't like what was done or is being done to me. i sent messages to the webmaster about if they know what is going on and if they can send me a notification of a possible ban but i got no reply so far.

Last edited:
Hi, Nice to see you again. :) i joined SAS a while ago and now i seem to have been banned. i can't log in anymore. I also didn't get a 'you are banned or for how long I'm banned'. I didn't get a warning, it's just that after i read the rules i think i did something forbidden such as posting sth about what a mod said to me (in PM) but i still feel i should've gotten a warning and that the other two posters should've gotten sth then too for posting in my introduction post and not being discreetly doing it either and causing me to respond to it on the forum too. i feel it's unfair and unkind. it has been since Sunday. *angry* *hurt* *sad* *lonely*
Geez - banned with no warning is a bit harsh.
Was the thing that you posted about what a mod said to you in a PM, something that would have embarrassed the mod?

lily

Geez - banned with no warning is a bit harsh.
Was the thing that you posted about what a mod said to you in a PM, something that would have embarrassed the mod?
no it was just about my thoughts in response to what was said to me on the forum

lily

there were these two posters who said something about me in my introduction post and i felt it was like a gang up, one is enough and they made me feel bad but as the mod already talked to me about it and then i posted a response back to them my thoughts of what the mod told me (in PM).

theoutsider

Hi, Nice to see you again. :) i joined SAS a while ago and now i seem to have been banned. i can't log in anymore. I also didn't get a 'you are banned or for how long I'm banned'. how come? I didn't get a warning, it's just that after i read the rules i think i did something forbidden such as posting sth about what a mod said to me (in PM) on the forum in response to what others were talking to me about but i still feel i should've gotten a warning and that the other two posters should've gotten sth then too for posting in my introduction post and not being discreetly doing it either and causing me to respond to it on the forum too. i feel it's unfair and unkind. it has been since Sunday. *angry* *hurt* *sad* *lonely*
can someone console me or tell me what they know or feel about this forum? i like to interact there but i don't like what was done or is being done to me. i sent messages to the webmaster about if they know what is going on and if they can send me a notification of a possible ban but i got no reply so far.
Seems there's something going on behind the scenes they're not telling you about. I'm unfamiliar with SAS but have heard there are more troll-like posters over there. I don't need that. I come here as an escape from the trolls of the world. I don't think I would be joining.

lily

Seems there's something going on behind the scenes they're not telling you about. I'm unfamiliar with SAS but have heard there are more troll-like posters over there. I don't need that. I come here as an escape from the trolls of the world. I don't think I would be joining.
it's just odd

lily

i didn't notice that there were any trolls but i heard that @ SAS they ban people a lot.

Last edited:

lily

i still think they should give me a reason as to why i might've been banned and for how long. IT'S NOT NICE! DO UNTO PEOPLE WHAT YOU WOULD WANT THEM TO DO UNTO YOU! :veryangry: i have other thoughts but I'm not going to say them

lily

would anyone offer support? Thanks BlueDays for offering your support already. if anyone else has anything more to say

Last edited:

lily

i still feel angry, lonely and sad about being likely banned. They gave me no warning, no reason and no time-frame as to how long i will be banned. if they didn't give me the reason how do i know not to do it the next time? i'm really not familiar with all the rules. does anyone know of the unprofessionalism of this about SAS?

Last edited:

lily

For the people who have a hard time in life they should know how long they would be banned. they're giving me a really hard time and i think it's unfair and unkind.

lily

Hi everyone, I've come to terms that though I feel all these things about SAS I no longer take a hold of it. I let it go bc I know that God is in control of all things (and I know that there are people here who don't believe there's a God and that's fine but I do). He will take care of it. Whatever I need to learn he will reveal it to me or work it out for my good for those who love him and I love all of his goodness. And whatever they need to learn he will take care of it. I'm convinced that I'm banned bc I can log in everywhere else but there.

lily

i like SAS but too bad the admins/mod or whoever decided to ban me doesn't care enough. Shame on them. it's true! i hate when the admins/mod is not good but the members r fine. What a shame. i feel sorry for myself. And I'm sure others would say the same to me if they were supportive enough and not afraid to tell it on the forum

Last edited:

lily

i still feel bad that I still cannot log into SAS so i take it that I'm banned and it's going on to two weeks and i was a new member. it's also the x-mas season. i didn't know what tricky way i was banned takes so long and they didn't even give me a warning.

Last edited: