Hi all...

Taciturn

I don't really know what to say but I guess I'll begin with why I joined your site.

A week ago, for the first time in a very long time, I self-harmed again :mad:. I was doing so well and I hated myself for it afterwards. I seriously thought I'd given that **** up. I don't want it to get out of control this time and I hope this will help me. I feel alien because of the stupid things I do but I really hope I'm not alone, at least not on here. I just don't know how to talk to strangers . I even deleted my Facebook for good today because it dawned on me I don't really have any real friends. Those 'friends' who added me on Facebook I've met maybe once in my life so why should I kid myself that they care? Why do I deserve contact with them behind a screen if I wouldn't talk to them in the same way face-to-face?

Anyway, thank you for reading :)

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member
I don't really know what to say but I guess I'll begin with why I joined your site.

A week ago, for the first time in a very long time, I self-harmed again :mad:. I was doing so well and I hated myself for it afterwards. I seriously thought I'd given that **** up. I don't want it to get out of control this time and I hope this will help me. I feel alien because of the stupid things I do but I really hope I'm not alone, at least not on here. I just don't know how to talk to strangers . I even deleted my Facebook for good today because it dawned on me I don't really have any real friends. Those 'friends' who added me on Facebook I've met maybe once in my life so why should I kid myself that they care? Why do I deserve contact with them behind a screen if I wouldn't talk to them in the same way face-to-face?

Anyway, thank you for reading :)
Welcome!

You may have come to the right place. You will find many posts here about self-harm in various ways, especially physical. Most of us have difficulty in talking to strangers (or sometimes anyone). Many people here have deleted their FB accounts for reasons such as yours.

There are many lovely people here who just have a hard time dealing with other people.