Hello americans do u think obama sucks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

agoraphobickatie

Opinions are opinions. It is the same thing, because I have just as many legitimate reasons to dislike the country as a whole - it's entirely related. No senselessness here. The original poster wanted to know what I thought, and I said so. I did not do anything wrong. You only consider my comment to be inflammatory because you most likely approve of America... I don't know.

I will respectfully defend my position on this matter for as long as I need to, if anyone else has anything to say.

never once did i say you weren't entitled to your own opinion or that you had done anything wrong.. i was just thanking her for saying something about it.. and when i said i didn't want to have to say anything 'mean' i was just talking about a stupid little remark, like 'if you don't like it then get out!' which wouldn't have even been harsh on my part, as it would have been a joke.

and as far as you saying all you were doing was answering the OP's question-- the question was if you thought obama sucked or not. not anything about america as a country. i'm sorry, but i was fortunate enough to be born and raised in america, and no matter who runs it or how much i dislike them, i guess i'll always have the home team pride. forgive my traditionalist ways. your ongoing defense of your own opinion is not needed.

never once did i say you weren't entitled to your own opinion or that you had done anything wrong.. i was just thanking her for saying something about it.. and when i said i didn't want to have to say anything 'mean' i was just talking about a stupid little remark, like 'if you don't like it then get out!' which wouldn't have even been harsh on my part, as it would have been a joke.

Well, you claimed that you were going to respond with something mean and a moderator told me that my opinion was "uncalled for", so how else was I supposed to feel? You two surely acted as if I was out of line.

i'm sorry, but i was fortunate enough to be born and raised in america, and no matter who runs it or how much i dislike them, i guess i'll always have the home team pride. forgive my traditionalist ways. your ongoing defense of your own opinion is not needed.

And I'm fortunate enough to possess the freedom to leave this country as soon as I'm able, so it's all good. No apology needed. :)

Last edited:

agoraphobickatie

Well, you claimed that you were going to respond with something mean and a moderator told me that my opinion was "uncalled for", so how else was I supposed to feel? You two surely acted as if I was out of line.

it was a silly joke as i said, i didn't know you would react so sensitively.. i am truly sorry you feel i acted as if you were out of line, but one thing i cannot do is control what others say.

Nack

Banned
Yes, the president is suppose to be GOD and have the right answers and actions for everything. He fixes things and his followers will cheer! He screw up and they will gossip like teenage girls. Leave politics to people like Bill O'Rielly ya?

Walk

I think he has done some very unforgivable things like ignore the Consitution (can't say he's the only one though) and allow the Mexican president to hypocritically talk **** about Arizona's anti-illegal bill when the Mexican president was on AMERICAN (as in USA) soil!!

Ridiculous.

Obama doesn't talk about America's great achievements either. It's like he's ashamed of our accomplishments or something.

There's a few other things that I can mention but the bottom line is that he turned out to be a huge disappointment for me, as someone who voted for him. But can't really say that McCain would have been much worse or better, either.

mrb

yes yes people all this is quite fasinating but what about my eggy bread post :confused: does obama like eggy bread anyone :confused:

Tiercel

Obama's a politician. So yes, he likes eggy bread.

Except when the evil Republicans ask him. :eek:

In that case, he waits for a Democrat to suggest a bready egg before he approves of the idea.

:D

mrb

Like eggy in a basket?

no pooky bum :rolleyes: ok you boil an egg but NOT TO MUCH CAREFULL :eek: so its still soft on the inside , then you put it in a egg cup , err you do have those in america dont you :confused: anyways you chop a little bit off the top of the egg , hope i hope your keeping up here pookah ... then you toast your bread , cut it up into thin slices , dip it into the egg , a little twist , hey presto eggy bread :)

Pookah

no pooky bum :rolleyes: ok you boil an egg but NOT TO MUCH CAREFULL :eek: so its still soft on the inside , then you put it in a egg cup , err you do have those in america dont you :confused: anyways you chop a little bit off the top of the egg , hope i hope your keeping up here pookah ... then you toast your bread , cut it up into thin slices , dip it into the egg , a little twist , hey presto eggy bread :)

Meh. I like omelets.

Tiercel

Obama also approved of omelets. Not so much desserts, as he thinks our children are too hefty.

:D

Luke1993

no pooky bum :rolleyes: ok you boil an egg but NOT TO MUCH CAREFULL :eek: so its still soft on the inside , then you put it in a egg cup , err you do have those in america dont you :confused: anyways you chop a little bit off the top of the egg , hope i hope your keeping up here pookah ... then you toast your bread , cut it up into thin slices , dip it into the egg , a little twist , hey presto egg and soldiers :)

Fix'd, At least I was taught they were called that anyway

Felgen

I agree - our two parties are so similar really that we're just given slightly different shades of the same watered down grey to choose from - not like many countries whose numerous parties span the entire political spectrum from Communist to Fascist and everything in between.

Even in polyarchies the parties are often quite similar. Almost all the parties in the Norwegian parliament are social democrats and the only thing that separates them are whether they're right-wing or left-wing. It's the same way in Sweden as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.