Heidi Montag better before or after surgery?

Better before or after?

• YES

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • NAH

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • MICAHEL JACKSON THE SECOND COMING

Votes: 8 61.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

agoraphobickatie

yes or no isn't an answer to "before or after" ...just so you know! haha

and she looked much better before, not that anyone really cares about those crazy people!

Pookah

Her outside reflects, to me, some horrible inner pain and inadequacy. This will probably not end, she will be addicted to surgery always striving for further perfection.

stephen

I find cosmetic surgery all a bit creepy. It seems that in some circles they have forgotten what real people look like. It's like some collective body dysmorphic disorder.

Emily_G

I don't know who that is....but I think most people look better before surgery, I am not a fan of plastic surgery....

Emily_G

I just googled her before and after pics....definitely before. She doesn't look bad after surgery...but just looks natural and beautiful in the before pics. I am not a fan of plastic surgery, except in necessary cases....

Waybuloo

Lol fix up the poll please... do i say yes to better before or after, or no to better before or after??

The surgery aged her by about 15 years at least. Before the surgery she was cute, but after is just like a mannequin and there's nothing attractive about that.

mrb

who the hells Heidi Montag :confused: maybe ill google it , iv been googling a lot of things as of late :)

mrb

you know what i think , who cares shes not hurting anyone :confused: if thats what makes her happy so be it .... end of ....oh as far as does she look better hmmm yea i soppose she does , i should flaming well hope so after spending all that money :eek:

mrb

and im thinking about spending some money on myself like heidi :) nothing to expensive :) a little lipstick for about 1 pound 50 should do it , the only thing is i have no idea what color to get .... soooooo ladies a little help needed what color lipstick should i wear :)