Guys a question for you

MollyBeGood

When you see something like how does it make you feel? I was shopping online on this site and ran into this poster it really surprised me. I actually first thought it said no “man-spreading” do you all know what that is? It’s basically telling men how to sit. D0C537DE-FC2A-4164-A590-34DE00D04B31.jpeg

Last edited:

MollyBeGood

I agree it's absolutely sexist towards men. When I first heard these terms I was kinda blown away. Culture is heading in a very weird direction when it's telling a man how he can sit in public and how much he can talk. I would be completely offended as a female to be told I cannot sit a certain way. I don't think our gender has ever been told we can't sit with our legs crossed for example. Wow.

Pacific_Loner

Pirate from the North Pole
I'm not sure I understand, but english is not my first language. (Also I'm not sure if you mean "guys" as in "males" or "people"). Anyway according to google translate, mansplaining is a word to describe when men explain things to women in a paternalist way? So I don't get the link with how men sit in public? Clearly I'm missing something.

MollyBeGood

no worries Pacific. I should have said "Men" not "Guys"

I feel like I don't speak very well English and it's my first language ha

Ok I see the Latin root of the word 'Paternalistic" is relating to "paternalism" Mater/Pater or Mother/Father "mansplaining" based on your look up is saying no to paternalistic behavior. It is a term that basically says a man is no longer allowed to act like an authority figure, father-like at all or man-like. Are men OK with this? Wow. Just like if the sign said "NO Maternalism or motherly-like behavior allowed. That would be a direct assault on females and motherly behavior. I would find that offensive as a woman.

"Man-spreading" is where a dude cannot sit with his legs spread out in public and will be potentially arrested for doing so. Guys are not allowed to take up so much space anymore by the way that they naturally sit. wow.

Just wanted some men to chime in about this. I am so amazed at what is happening with social changes in our world! It really feels like we are supposed to hate men and man-like behavior now. I feel really sorry for them honestly. Women are going to be running the show and they want men to not be men anymore. But in the broader context of the bigger picture we are actually being condition to not have a gender at all anymore. That is really the end game for the human race is in the next 100 yrs. The male/female thing is really just a Divide and Conquer strategy. Keeps us polarized and battling between the sexes. I am really curious how men feel about being so obviously attacked on every level. What is next for them will women take away their balls completely in order to keep them down? Sorry to be so blunt but it is really feeling like it is coming to this for men. There will be male neutering clinics where they will peacefully be lead? Trying to stick up for men isn't popular but I can't help myself. Guys are so f u c k e d . BUT the main game is we are all one big happy homogeneous gender blob. I am glad I won't be around in 100 yrs time.

*please note this member knows her views are potentially unpopular and controversial and very against the ways we are being led but would prefer not arguing and keeping things as more peacefully-debating-like with other member of this forum*
Thank you.

DeadmanWalking

That's a pretty messed up thing. One, because men can't help how they sit. Men have... "things" between their legs and crushing them is... well "painful" is only the start. So asking men to willingly put themselves through that much pain for moral satisfaction is heartless, insensitive, selfish. Second, it's not that hard to ask if someone can scoot over so they can sit down. Third, no one should dictate how anyone should move their body or use it, unless it's illegal. Sitting spread-legged isn't a crime. And, fourth, some women place their groceries and bags on seats, taking up extra space, but those that screech about man spreading never talk about that, so it's hypocritical.

So I just don't like it. It's only driving a wedge between the two genders and that's definitely not what we need.

MollyBeGood

That's a pretty messed up thing. One, because men can't help how they sit. Men have... "things" between their legs and crushing them is... well "painful" is only the start. So asking men to willingly put themselves through that much pain for moral satisfaction is heartless, insensitive, selfish. Second, it's not that hard to ask if someone can scoot over so they can sit down. Third, no one should dictate how anyone should move their body or use it, unless it's illegal. Sitting spread-legged isn't a crime. And, fourth, some women place their groceries and bags on seats, taking up extra space, but those that screech about man spreading never talk about that, so it's hypocritical.

So I just don't like it. It's only driving a wedge between the two genders and that's definitely not what we need.

I agree with all points you stated. I am pretty sure they are trying to make it "illegal" by arresting men for it.. so it is ON.

Pacific_Loner

Thanks for mansplaining everything to me Molly :)

Just Kidding. I've never heard about manspreading. Is this really a thing? I'm having trouble believing they would actually try to make a sitting position illegal. It sounds completely absurd.

MollyBeGood

Thanks for mansplaining everything to me Molly :)

Just Kidding. I've never heard about manspreading. Is this really a thing? I'm having trouble believing they would actually try to make a sitting position illegal. It sounds completely absurd.

Haha that's awesome!
but what is explaining something to the best of ones ability a man's thing? That makes no sense to me :)

yep "Manspreading" IS real ILLEGAL and spreading to your area soon! ha!

lily

I'm not a guy but am i able to post too? I've seen men sit properly and comfortably- why is that? ..just a wonder

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
Well heres the reason men sit the way they do.

We have balls.

So naturally we need to sit with our legs more open.
I'll sit however the hell I like thank you.

It's really not comfortable at all to sit with your legs together.

MollyBeGood

We have balls.

Well said and to the point. No BS love it. Ha! Thank you for chiming in. I have nothing personally against balls and I am a female so there is hope lol

LoyalXenite

We have balls.

I may not have balls but its definitely comfier to sit in the manspreading way, I was always getting in trouble as a kid for not sitting like a lady :LOL:

Pacific_Loner

Haha that's awesome!
but what is explaining something to the best of ones ability a man's thing? That makes no sense to me :)
Yeah that's not what I meant, I was just making a joke. From my experience the ability of explaining something clearly and concisely has nothing to do with gender. Some have it and some don't.

yep "Manspreading" IS real ILLEGAL and spreading to your area soon! ha!

I did not believe you so I googled it. It appears that those people were basically arrested because they were taking more than one seat... I'd be surprise if anyone actually had a law against manspreading, since men are still the majority who votes the laws so it would make no sense to vote such a stupid law against your own freedom to sit in whatever position... But it's kind of a weird thing to ARREST people for it I mean, what is this shit? Can't you just ask the person to move?

And I don't know where VJ's post went but I agreed with all of it. Too bad it's deleted.

It honestly feels bad. It makes me unwilling to share what I know out of fear of how it's going to be received. It makes me feel forced to be as concise and efficient as I possibly can be.

It projects an inherent assumed malice on you, even if you're trying to help. I'd be lying if I said that since the rise of phrases like that I hadn't become more bitter. It makes me feel like have to be on my toes around people before I get to know them. More so than I already did.

theoutsider

I don't understand. The poster says "It is Forbidden to Mansplain", not Man-Spread. The poster doesn't offend me. Mansplain is when men explain to women about things women know more about than men such as childbirth, etc. I totally get the point of the poster and think it's actually amusing. If the poster said, "It is Forbidden to Man-Spread" I still wouldn't be offended. I'd just think it a stupid waste of ink.

S_Spartan

Just wanted some men to chime in about this. I am so amazed at what is happening with social changes in our world! It really feels like we are supposed to hate men and man-like behavior now. I feel really sorry for them honestly. Women are going to be running the show and they want men to not be men anymore. But in the broader context of the bigger picture we are actually being condition to not have a gender at all anymore. That is really the end game for the human race is in the next 100 yrs. The male/female thing is really just a Divide and Conquer strategy. Keeps us polarized and battling between the sexes. I am really curious how men feel about being so obviously attacked on every level. What is next for them will women take away their balls completely in order to keep them down? Sorry to be so blunt but it is really feeling like it is coming to this for men. There will be male neutering clinics where they will peacefully be lead? Trying to stick up for men isn't popular but I can't help myself. Guys are so f u c k e d . BUT the main game is we are all one big happy homogeneous gender blob. I am glad I won't be around in 100 yrs time.

*please note this member knows her views are potentially unpopular and controversial and very against the ways we are being led but would prefer not arguing and keeping things as more peacefully-debating-like with other member of this forum*
Thank you.

I agree. These are not good times for men. What is more is that NOBODY talks about it. You really aren't allowed to talk about it.
But men are expected to be these soft, timid, accepting creatures when it's convenient and then turn around and be able to display their strength and power when it's required of them. Society basically wants men to be two separate entities at once.
Most men have been trained pretty well. They keep their mouths shut and do what they are told. Which is a shame because that is not the male spirit. But the male spirit is considered a threat in times like these. The overarching theme of this era is COMPLIANCE! So the men must be de-fanged and tamed and for the most part they have been.
So basically what you have out there is a sea of lost men. Most will find a woman to lead them around and they will spend their lives like that. Many will turn to drugs. Some will commit suicide.
This is not to say that all women are necessarily happy in their roles either. I know many women who are completely stressed out all the time. Basically girls are being groomed to be the workhorses of the "new economy." Getting a degree is pretty much considered a right of passage for girls now. It's almost required.
Basically I think that the powers that be are playing a big trick on both genders...I mean, would either gender naturally choose to live like this without tons of coercion via propaganda?

Last edited:

MollyBeGood

Thank you for all your posts.

Hey Spartan!

I think what we are seeing is the end of the Patrarchial society and the beginning of another Matriarchal one. So men are completely out of office and the bitches are moving in for real all over. Not just a Queen here and a Princess there it’s all out war on men. Leave your balls at the door.

Then it will be a war on anyone who associates with any gender. That is what the propaganda machine Spartan imo is pulling us towards a trans transhuman reality. First they have to rid the world of the “old” ways of looking at gender. Now we are all just Them and They. Omg it IS 1984 No way will I not talk about this stuff either. I do think the millennial generation (we are Gen x) has been complete endoctrinated-this has been sped up bc they were born in social media and tech 😞 most not all cant even grasp what they have lost and what they are facing. Game over.

Not sure what the answer is but I know they Don’t want people to not talk about these things ever. I say fuk them.