Give the worst possible description of a movie!

A foolish old man with good intentions leads a grief stricken physician down a path to destruction.
Is it "City of Angles"? :thinking:

City_Of_Angels.jpg

GraybeardGhost

A foolish old man with good intentions leads a grief stricken physician down a path to destruction.
For some reason, I think this could be Mary Shelley's Frankenstein (1994). Maybe? :question:

Meanwhile . . .
Please, sir, I want some more clues
:perfect:

Two-fisted loser gets his girl and—surprise!—a couple of fellas . . . and the two fellas both have the same name.
Did I mention that those fellas are also identical twins?

. . . it does feature a hero of the ivory trade in a small role. ;)
What makes a hero, anyway? So many things, but in this case at least, one of them is "Stardust."

Good question, but a better one might be, "When were we?"
Yes, when indeed? When?

Meanwhile . . .
:perfect:

Did I mention that those fellas are also identical twins?

What makes a hero, anyway? So many things, but in this case at least, one of them is "Stardust."

Yes, when indeed? When?

Going to have a punt with Marty (1955) as it features the Stardust Ballroom, but its too close to midnight to figure much else out

GraybeardGhost

Going to have a punt with Marty (1955) as it features the Stardust Ballroom, but its too close to midnight to figure much else out

Ah, Marty, the lonely butcher. Good movie, perhaps even an SPW essential. :thumbup:

Nope.

Of all the parties heretofore mentioned, not one of them—

not the "loser" (who's a winner),
nor his girl (who lives next door),
nor the fellas (who aren't even in the picture, but are indelibly linked to it nonetheless),
nor the other girl (the one who's all right),
nor the "hero" (who's not a protagonist and doesn't sell soap),
nor the sailor (who may or may not be one of the above)

—not one of them would I call a meathead.

However, another character, not previously mentioned, is (or was) most certainly a very specific (and socially acceptable) kind of jerk.

Corrs63

A man was stuck on an island together with his co-workers and don't want to come back in the city anymore because he's acting as their leader and he calls himself a 'god'.

JohnnAY

wo... this is still going? Do I know how to make a thread or WHAT!

I second Graybeard.

Music stars head into jungle to film with natives; their plans are constricted by the wildlife.

GraybeardGhost

Two-fisted loser, etc.

I, GraybeardGhost, hereby spinelessly yield to kihira's long-distance mystic tor— . . . er, friendly persuasion, and humbly offer the following additional details:

This is a black-and-white American movie, filmed near the midpoint of the Twentieth Century, and helmed by the future director of one of the most romantic and charming holiday films of all time.

I trust this will make everything clear. ;)