Give the worst possible description of a movie!

Now, where were we?...

Hmm . . . interesting.

If you're thinking what I think you think, then your thinking's pretty neat,
But set your sights on a guy who's white (or possibly whole wheat).

No siree, this ain't no horse opry, pardner.

EDIT: It seems I ought not to play this game first thing in the morning. Please disregard the part about the girl above. It refers to a completely different character in the film. :eek:h: I sincerely apologize for any confusion this error may have caused. :shyness:

Good heavens, no.

Not too many laughs in this one, I'm sorry to say, but it does feature a hero of the ivory trade in a small role. ;)

Two-fisted loser gets his girl and—surprise!—a couple of fellas.

Nope, not a boxing movie.

Sorry, this one's much older and a lot more family-oriented.

Handy hint: This "loser" is a winner, the girl is all right, and the two fellas both have the same name.

Another to have a go at, more of a rant than a clue...

In this WW2 fantasy drama, a poor example of a father figure leads a band of incoherent characters so unlikeable that you'll cheer when they get shot, on a romp through Germany, utilising the worst battle tactics that your likely to ever see in a film, all the while doing their best to destroy the good nature of their newest member in their attempt to turn him into their misguided concept of manhood. Features a polite enemy that pauses the battle to allow dialogue to happen without the inconvenience of gunfire.

Yep! :D

yeah, that movie had me... we'll say "underwhelmed".

it was a fun ride and one of the few tank-centric war movies, but the characters, dialog, and script were all lacking. i wanted to know what war-daddy did to end up in the army. i'm assuming it had something to do with the burns, but all we get is hints of a more interesting story than we're watching.

Two-fisted loser gets his girl and—surprise!—a couple of fellas.

???
220px-Anchors_aweigh.jpg

another to go on with - Salty adventure helmed by a halfling, where weevils steal to topic of dinner conversation

GhastlyCC

A foolish old man with good intentions leads a grief stricken physician down a path to destruction.

Last edited: