*Girls* post your pics

Tiercel

(continued from above)

3) I really don't have anything to wear. Seriously.

4) Cameras make me look fat. And unhappy. And rather ugly by female standards.

;)

Sinar_Matahari

I like the 'smoky eye' look the best and it gets all the guys heads turning. Put your eyeliner on both top and bottom of the eye and then a charcoal colored eye shadow and then to make your eyes really pop, use some mascara. I use physicians formula brand makeup and it is REALLY pricey but its the best in my opinion. hope i helped. heres a pic of the smoky eye look

attachment.php

I've always wanted to pull off the smokey-eye look but if I put this much makeup on I end up looking like a whore. lol Also, I find that the smokey eye look doesn't suit people with small eyes. I have small eyes and wearing a lot of eye makeup simply makes them smaller. Though, I wouldn't mind trying false eyelashes like these ones. The kind's she's wearing in the photo usually cost a lot because they look the best. They could be mink now that I think about it.

Square_Eyes

It's a good job I've got this Valium to keep my pulse within a safe range. You're unspeakably beautiful, Malady.

I think I'm even more confused :rolleyes: You're all very kind thankyou ::eek:::)

I think it's a compliment. That you're also beautiful inside. At least that's how I read it. Your avatar is a self-portrait then? It looks a little like you but in anime form.

Sinar_Matahari

I do it all the time and people say i look classy. If you do it the right way. I don't think it looks slutty at all. I have fairly big eyes. Seen the Latisse commercial about growing eyelashes. I thought that was cool. I bet it has to work.

Oh, I do not doubt that you look classy. I just said that I'd look like a big whore. lol Yeah, I've been thinking about using Latisse, but I'm pretty sure you can only get it with a doctor's prescription.

Sinar_Matahari

nah, no you wouldn't. Now I think its if people who look like trash anyways will look like trash with it. I think you look very classy in your pictures. Yep, have to have a docs prescription. It has to been damn expensive.

I might give it a try if I had the right makeup, tools and knew what I was doing. I've seen some good makeup tutorials on YouTube! How long does it take to create smokey eyes? If make up application takes longer than 7-10 minutes, I start to get impatient. Thank you, btw. :)
I've heard of lash/brow enhanching product called Li Lash and Li Brow. They're very expensive, but I believe that they work.