*Girls* post your pics

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
2j5jlmc.jpg

Cool Hair. :)

MaliceInWickedland

I'm kind of hesitant to post a picture of me but *deep breath* here goes nothing >.<

l_3332d48c6d9a4e988e58b12b852e0c64.jpg

I'm pale-complected so that's why I pretty much look like a glow stick in this picture xD

Last edited:

MaliceInWickedland

hell ya no problem girly!! :) your pretty also and maybe just a tad of makeup you would look stunning ;)

To be honest, I've only worn make-up about five times my entire life.
Lately though I've been considering wearing some, but I don't know what would look good on me.
Would you happen to have any suggestions? :confused:

MaliceInWickedland

I like the 'smoky eye' look the best and it gets all the guys heads turning. Put your eyeliner on both top and bottom of the eye and then a charcoal colored eye shadow and then to make your eyes really pop, use some mascara. I use physicians formula brand makeup and it is REALLY pricey but its the best in my opinion. hope i helped. heres a pic of the smoky eye look

attachment.php

Wow that really does look stunning! :eek:
Thanks a billion~ I'll look into it for sure :)

I'm kind of hesitant to post a picture of me but *deep breath* here goes nothing >.<

l_3332d48c6d9a4e988e58b12b852e0c64.jpg

I'm pale-complected so that's why I pretty much look like a glow stick in this picture xD

I have no words. This language, English, with its millions of words.
Terrible at this I am. I know it.

Perhaps I should stick with what I can say. You look fine to me.

^I meant him posting his picture in this thread ;) teehee xD

Yeah you should post your pic Sial - would love to see what you look like, though it doesn't matter to me anyway :)

^I meant him posting his picture in this thread ;) teehee xD

Yeah you should post your pic Sial - would love to see what you look like, though it doesn't matter to me anyway :)

Well, when he does, where ever, I might. I've already begun to counter my paranoid parrot. Figure only system holding me back is time.

Tiercel

^ so when are you gonna post your pic Tiercel? I bet you're hotter than that scharzinger chick :p Right? :D

1) I'm not a girl.

2) I don't know what happened to that girl from high school who has a picture of me in a dress. I really wish I had a copy of that pic. I thought it fit me rather nicely.