Getting Laid Before Getting Old

talisman

Yeah, try and start having sex as soon as possible. Obviously don't take risks or don't do it with people you don't find attractive, but there's no benefit to waiting. The last thing you want to do is end up in your mid 20s still a virgin. It truely is depressing and soul destroying.

People who tell you sex doesn't matter are usually those who did it loads when they're young or have no significant interest in sex to begin with. I have no idea how to get sex though, so can't help there. :(

Iseesky

Well, I don't have such a strict deadline for losing my virginity! But, I am a virgin, and would like to lose it sooner rather than later.

But, why rush into things? 20 isn't old. At least, I don't think it is! I'm 19 and while I feel a bit of pressure, I'm not going to give myself to any random Joe just for the hell of it! If you want to, that's your choice. I can't tell you what you should or shouldn't do. But, why not wait until you're in a nice, loving relationship first?

I've never had a boyfriend. I've only been on one date which turned out horrible and I still have a bad taste in my mouth from the 'kiss.' Ew. There's nothing worse than a guy who tries to act all sweet and romantic only to turn out to be a horndog at the end of the FIRST date! I would have had so much more respect for him if he just flat out said he wanted to have sex with me...Strangely enough. Anyway, rant. I don't think you should do it just to do it your first time. That's my opinion!

Nack

Banned
Well, I don't have such a strict deadline for losing my virginity! But, I am a virgin, and would like to lose it sooner rather than later.

But, why rush into things? 20 isn't old. At least, I don't think it is! I'm 19 and while I feel a bit of pressure, I'm not going to give myself to any random Joe just for the hell of it! If you want to, that's your choice. I can't tell you what you should or shouldn't do. But, why not wait until you're in a nice, loving relationship first?

I've never had a boyfriend. I've only been on one date which turned out horrible and I still have a bad taste in my mouth from the 'kiss.' Ew. There's nothing worse than a guy who tries to act all sweet and romantic only to turn out to be a horndog at the end of the FIRST date! I would have had so much more respect for him if he just flat out said he wanted to have sex with me...Strangely enough. Anyway, rant. I don't think you should do it just to do it your first time. That's my opinion!

I think its been like 2-3 weeks since this thread started. Whether she did it or not, we will never know. If she did, hopefully she isn't regretting anything. If not, then good. But for your information; guys who are serious about a relationship tries to look for girls who havn't gave in yet. I guess you can say its considered an attraction nowadays.

edited:

My bad, its a dude. Disregard my posts; unless your female and horny.

Last edited:

Felgen

So this is a controversial topic and I know emotions may run high, but I would prefer to keep this discussion civil.

Alright, so here it goes. I have this thing stuck in my head that I must get laid (a.k.a. have sex) before I become 20 (I am 18 now). My reasoning behind this is that I want to get laid before I get old, I consider 20 old.

This idea has been recurring ever since I started college, I have never even kissed a girl let alone had a girlfriend. Yet, I know about so many people younger than me who have had girlfriends, gotten laid and done various other things while I have done nothing. This is minor motivating factor behind my reasoning, the most important one is the old thing.

Mind you, I don't even care if it's casual sex or a "one night stand", as long it happens before I am 20, it's with someone near my age and I don't have to pay for it. (LOL). Seriously speaking, I've thought it through and I'm sure I want to do it. Even though I probably won't and end up hating myself so much for it.

But..my main concern was, is there anyone else that feels like they need to get laid before they get "old"?

I feel I need to find a stable girlfriend, get married and have kids while it's still possible. Allthough technically not a virgin, it bothers me very much that I've never been in a genuine relationship or felt true love. If you're planning on getting laid just for the sake of it, get drunk and go after drunk chicks--but make sure it's not the most confident girls.

Even after you get laid, you'll still feel the loneliness and emptiness of not having a significant other.

WearyChild

I understand your stress to get er done before 20 and I used to think very similarly. I'm 19 now myself and although I still want to loose it sooner rather then later I've learned to be patient. You don't want to go off and bang any random person do you. How I'm figuring it is it will happen when it happens you just got to pray that comes before you get old and wrinkly.

Helmaninquiel

That's ok I'm 19 and I'm still a virgin. I mean maybe it mean's a little bit different because I'm a woman.... actually no it's really not that different now a days because if you don't lose it by ****ing 15 your an out cast. Anyways I wouldn't worry about it despite what I said there is plenty of sluts to go around.

iamthenra

No offense, and I don't mean to "pick" on you, but a post like this makes me depressed....
icon_100.gif
because I am a 41 year old virgin guy, who has a great deal of desire to be with someone.... Just the thought of having sex with someone just to have sex, does not really appeal to me either. Mainly because I want a relationship more than just 'sex'.... Believe me I do want sex too, but at what point do you just throw the towel in and say the heck with it... You're not old being a teen still, and even in your 20's... I think I said the same things when I was in my 20's...and of course all the cheerleaders in my life saying: "It will happen...don't worry it will happen..." I'm 41, and I still have never had a girlfriend. Fear and SA keeps me single. Just a constant battle between SA and desire and I think SA is winning the war inside my head....
icon_211.gif

FountainandFairfax

in a VAN down by the RIVER
It's been a while for me, but the whole "waiting for someone special" thing is getting kind of ridiculous.

No offense to anyone else, but I have to be realistic here. The longer I wait, the more uncomfortable I become around women again, thus making the chances of finding someone special less and less likely.

Even if I did meet someone amazing right now, I'd be so anxious around her for lack of experience that I'd never be able to establish anything romantic. It would be a joke, first impressions are huge and I'd be an absolute mess.

I gotta get rid of this hopeless-romantic mentality I have that true love will come walking into my life no matter what my circumstances. It's insanity. I have to start taking some real steps towards getting better and living again.

How are you going to find someone if you can't even get out and look?

FOR REAL

Banned
i cant really remember the first time. but i got told about it the next day.
i was crapping myself incase i had got her pregnant

Wherever the wind blows

Well, no, I don't feel this way. I just have a question to ask? Do you really honestly think this will do anything? I mean you might feel better for a while, but in the end what does it get you? If you find someone for one night, out of some random opportunity and happen to take it, that doesn't necessarily mean anything. You'll probably never see them again. And then, oh so what it happened once, and now you're okay you can't complain? I can assure you won't feel too great afterwards. I mean do whatever you want, and good luck, just try to think realistically here!

LycraPantiies92

Yeah, try and start having sex as soon as possible. Obviously don't take risks or don't do it with people you don't find attractive, but there's no benefit to waiting. The last thing you want to do is end up in your mid 20s still a virgin. It truely is depressing and soul destroying.

People who tell you sex doesn't matter are usually those who did it loads when they're young or have no significant interest in sex to begin with. I have no idea how to get sex though, so can't help there. :(

I don't ever want to have......that thing. Ever. Simple as. All i want is for 1 person in this world to like me.

I'm a disgusting person though and i disgust myself. So if i looked at myself as another person would i? Naw.

Luke1993

hmm well I am 16 so many say I have plenty of time but I have a feeling nobody will ever like me to be in a relationship. I don't want to end up like my uncle who's nearing 50 and has never had a relationship or sex his whole life. If worst comes to worst I'll get a prostitute.

I'm 21 and still a virgin. I guess I'm "old." The sad thing is college is supposed to be the best opportunity to get a girlfriend. Women aren't interested in me. I'm too shy and not attractive enough. Chances are I'll die a virgin. What's even worse than dying a virgin is dying without a spouse. I want more than sex; I want a life partner, someone to cuddle with at night. I just want to be loved. Nights are the worst, lying in bed without anyone to hold you.

DanFC

I'm 21 and still a virgin. I guess I'm "old." The sad thing is college is supposed to be the best opportunity to get a girlfriend. Women aren't interested in me. I'm too shy and not attractive enough. Chances are I'll die a virgin. What's even worse than dying a virgin is dying without a spouse. I want more than sex; I want a life partner, someone to cuddle with at night. I just want to be loved. Nights are the worst, lying in bed without anyone to hold you.

You have just voiced everything in my head. Well, not everything, but everything pertaining to this discussion.

bony666

So this is a controversial topic and I know emotions may run high, but I would prefer to keep this discussion civil.

Alright, so here it goes. I have this thing stuck in my head that I must get laid (a.k.a. have sex) before I become 20 (I am 18 now). My reasoning behind this is that I want to get laid before I get old, I consider 20 old.

This idea has been recurring ever since I started college, I have never even kissed a girl let alone had a girlfriend. Yet, I know about so many people younger than me who have had girlfriends, gotten laid and done various other things while I have done nothing. This is minor motivating factor behind my reasoning, the most important one is the old thing.

Mind you, I don't even care if it's casual sex or a "one night stand", as long it happens before I am 20, it's with someone near my age and I don't have to pay for it. (LOL). Seriously speaking, I've thought it through and I'm sure I want to do it. Even though I probably won't and end up hating myself so much for it.

But..my main concern was, is there anyone else that feels like they need to get laid before they get "old"?

beware of what you're doing: I just got the most miserable, the worst experience in my life ever !!!! just read my post "My first time sex next week"

think about it before doing it