Gamers thread

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
Playing Resident Evil Village.. and it's fking awesome. Using the PS4 headphones on surround sound, I don't scare too easily, but a few times I've had to change my underpants..

Really, really nice scenery, inside mansions are just gorgeous. Game play is really good, cut scenes are awesome. Puzzles are not too hard, but hard enough to make me think. Great game so far (y)

PugofCrydee

This is the doll makers mansion in The Village. When I rounded the bend and saw it, I just stood there looking at it. It just called to me to go explore.. (inside was a bit freaky, I won't give spoilers but yea, the baby freaked me the hell out :LOL: )

Last edited:

F0AM

So i finished these two games and i must recommend them:

CALL OF THE SEA

If you like puzzles and stories involving ancient cities and Lovecraft, this game is for you. Beautiful game.

OUTER WILDS

Do you like exploring with 100% free roam? Space? Mysteries? This game is a one BIG puzzle where you need to explore a solar system composed of 5 planets with their respective satelites (each with it's own mechanics and laws) in order to understand its world and advance. If you have played Majora's mask, this one has a similar mechanic where (in this case) every 22 minutes the Sun goes supernova (why? you need to find out :p) and you (and the entire system) die, reseting the game (tho keeping memories and exploration log) in what seems an endless time loop.

Easily one of the best games i've ever played, it's one of those that leaves a mark and once you finish them, you know you won't find another expereince like this one in a very long time (if ever).

LoyalXenite

205446339_4185786158134277_3107742184625311400_n.jpg

F0AM

This is the doll makers mansion in The Village. When I rounded the bend and saw it, I just stood there looking at it. It just called to me to go explore.. (inside was a bit freaky, I won't give spoilers but yea, the baby freaked me the hell out :LOL: )

I'm terrified of reaching that part, yes, i know of the baby because staying 100% free of spoilers in the internet is almost impossible 🤣.

PugofCrydee

Playing TWD Survivors- mobile app game. I don't often play mobile games but I'm liking this one. Plenty to do, fast paced and so far..I haven't needed to buy stuff to progress. It's fun.

Phoenixx

Currently rage quitting Mario + Rabbids. Had to put it down for nearly 2 weeks because of life. Picked it back up today and made it to the end. Was on phase 3 of MegaDragonBowser with one character left, had only about 100hp left on him and I fracking died. So yeah. Fuck you, Bowser. I'll be back some other time to wreck your ass then you'll be sorry. 🤬😂😭

(But in all seriousness this is probably one of the quirkiest and surprisingly tough games I've played in a while and have had a ball with it. Yes VJ, I take back everything I said about it being easy!)

PugofCrydee

I had a Ps4 VR a while back, a lot of fun. So when the chance to get one came up the other day - for $150 I jumped at it.
Going to replay Resident Evil Biohazard and I also bought The Walking Dead Saints and Sinners. It's supposed to be pretty good by all accounts.

Right now I'm playing VR Golf and having a lot of fun :p

Phoenixx

Currently rage quitting Mario + Rabbids. Had to put it down for nearly 2 weeks because of life. Picked it back up today and made it to the end. Was on phase 3 of MegaDragonBowser with one character left, had only about 100hp left on him and I fracking died. So yeah. Fuck you, Bowser. I'll be back some other time to wreck your ass then you'll be sorry. 🤬😂😭

(But in all seriousness this is probably one of the quirkiest and surprisingly tough games I've played in a while and have had a ball with it. Yes VJ, I take back everything I said about it being easy!)
I went back and kicked MegaDragonBowser's ass today. Boy did it feel good. 😁 It took some character arrangement and skill tree resetting to put points elsewhere, but I finally got it. Especially once I realized the phase patterns and whatnot. First time around I ran Mario, Rabbid Yoshi, and Peach and that's how I lost. So I decided to run Mario, Peach, and Rabbid Luigi instead and that was a lot better.

I didn't bother with the DLC yet. I'm going to shelve this for a bit now that the main story is done. I think I'll try out the Monster Hunter Stories 2 Demo and maybe move to Ni No Kuni next.

Again, super fun game. Had some gripes with it -- like Mario *having* to stay the leader (why??), no undo action, and Beep-0 eventually getting annoying with her side comments and bad jokes. But I'm really looking forward to the sequel that's currently in development! I'll most likely pre-order that once it's available. 🙂

PugofCrydee

The Walking Dead Saints and Sinners...(VR)

Absolutely loving it so far. Its just like being IN The Walking Dead game from Telltale. Already died a couple of time because instead of holstering my kitchen knife I threw it on the ground and didn't realize! :LOL: So the zombies had a good feed..